• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Popcorn free my chunky fat fat boy Rocky ❤🌈

So sorry to read this, what a handsome hunky chunky boar he was and what happy times he had with you x

BIG HUGS

I am so sorry that Rocky hasn't made it. He will always have a special place in your heart. You have fought for him so hard and have nothing to feel bad about but the inevitable regret about losing such a big battle as you have fought.

Rocky couldn't have found a more loving and determined owner going the extra hundreds of miles (literally) for him to buy him more time than he would have had with anybody else.
It was lovely to meet you in the Cat&Rabbit parking lot in April when you were there with Rocky!

Popcorn free of pain and discomfort at the Rainbow Bridge, Rocky.

Thank you all for your lovely messages. I keep on crying everytime I read a new one. It's so nice to know that it's not just me and hubby who cared about Rocky. ❤❤❤

I replied on the other thread but wanted to add that Rocky had a special place on the forum.
We will miss his gorgeous chunky pictures. :wub:

I am so sorry to hear this news, your special and gorgeous boy Rocky. Such a forum favourite, we will all miss him.😢🌈

I'm so sorry for your loss of Rocky. He had a wonderful life with you full of love and popcorning. Take care of yourself ❤

I’m so sorry for your loss. Saw the news on Instagram first. You did the very best for him and pulled out all the stops. I’m sure he went a happy boy knowing he was so deeply loved. All the best to you and his wives 💕

Aww what a cute, cuddly chap he was! So sorry for your loss, hugs

I’m so sorry I’ve not been on and missed your very sad news, so gutted to read this and massive hugs to you all :hug:
You know how much I loved your little fat fat boy, he was such a special and gorgeous piggy and definitely a forum celeb that I’m going to miss loads ❤️❤️ You fought so hard for him and he was lucky to have found such an amazing mum and dad that did everything they possibly could for him ❤️ He had a brilliant life with you.
Have fun at the Bridge beautiful Rocky, I’ll miss you xx

I’m so sorry I’ve not been on and missed your very sad news, so gutted to read this and massive hugs to you all :hug:
You know how much I loved your little fat fat boy, he was such a special and gorgeous piggy and definitely a forum celeb that I’m going to miss loads ❤️❤️ You fought so hard for him and he was lucky to have found such an amazing mum and dad that did everything they possibly could for him ❤️ He had a brilliant life with you.
Have fun at the Bridge beautiful Rocky, I’ll miss you xx
Thank you Becci! ❤ I know how much you loved Rocky and I'm thankful for that. I miss him so much already. 😭

This was our last photo. It was on a Friday the week before he passed away. He didn't look like he was ill there to be honest. 😍

20210709_122544.jpg

Thank you Becci! ❤ I know how much you loved Rocky and I'm thankful for that. I miss him so much already. 😭

This was our last photo. It was on a Friday the week before he passed away. He didn't look like he was ill there to be honest. 😍

View attachment 181089
Wish I’d met him for a massive cuddle, he was so lovely, sorry you’re missing him so much, I know how it feels :(:hug:

He was looking much better, I was shocked to see he’d gone to the Bridge :(
Hope the girls are doing ok without their gorgeous man around x

Wish I’d met him for a massive cuddle, he was so lovely, sorry you’re missing him so much, I know how it feels :(:hug:

He was looking much better, I was shocked to see he’d gone to the Bridge :(
Hope the girls are doing ok without their gorgeous man around x
We thought we were making progress with him, but...oh well. 😔

The girls are doing okay. But Sierra has problems. You can read it in the thread "Bleeding from genitals". Overall though, they seem to be doing fine without Rocky.

You tried so hard and did so much but you can only do so much, even though it’s gutting :(

Glad they’re doing ok. I’ll have a read now about Sierra bless her, so sorry you’ve all been through so much recently :hug:x

Back