Popcorn free, Ralph 😔

Ellen Cookie

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
After putting up an amazing fight against a bladder stone and kidney calcification, Ralph headed over the rainbow bridge on Thursday night. He was four when I adopted him in November 2018 and was a wonderful member of our family. Always in my heart 💔
IMG_20200519_165242.jpg

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
I am so sorry. He sounds to have had a special place in your family for his final years. Popcorn free little fellow x

Ellen Cookie

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So sorry that your beautiful boy has passed across the bridge. Sleep tight little Ralph . I’m sending your mummy a hug
Thank you and thanks for your comment on my post about the food, I'm also looking to see what rescue centres there are locally regarding donating it to them x

munchmonster

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
He was so handsome! He would have known how loved he was and didn't want to have to leave you so he put up a fight. He will be free from pain now and getting up to mischief over the rainbow bridge. Although there will be a piggy shaped hole in your heart, he will always be with you in happy memories. Take care of yourself, RIP Ralph x 🌈

Ellen Cookie

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am so very sorry to read this, so sorry for the loss of your handsome lad. Please remember what a wonderful life you gave him, massive hugs to you at this sad time

Sleep well handsome boy

RIP Ralph
x x
Thank you. I am cherishing the memories xx

Ellen Cookie

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
He was so handsome! He would have known how loved he was and didn't want to have to leave you so he put up a fight. He will be free from pain now and getting up to mischief over the rainbow bridge. Although there will be a piggy shaped hole in your heart, he will always be with you in happy memories. Take care of yourself, RIP Ralph x 🌈
Thank you for your beautiful words. I'm sure he's having all sorts of adventures now ❤

Roselina

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I’m so sorry you have lost Ralph - what a beautiful boy.
He has enriched your life (and your family) in ways you could not have imagined.
Remember.... ‘ Each life touches this world in a way no others can, leaving not only wonderful memories, but lasting imprints in our hearts ‘ he’ll be making new friends at rainbow bridge