• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Popcorn free, Ralph 😔

Ellen Cookie

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
After putting up an amazing fight against a bladder stone and kidney calcification, Ralph headed over the rainbow bridge on Thursday night. He was four when I adopted him in November 2018 and was a wonderful member of our family. Always in my heart 💔
IMG_20200519_165242.jpg

I am so sorry. He sounds to have had a special place in your family for his final years. Popcorn free little fellow x

So sorry that your beautiful boy has passed across the bridge. Sleep tight little Ralph . I’m sending your mummy a hug
Thank you and thanks for your comment on my post about the food, I'm also looking to see what rescue centres there are locally regarding donating it to them x

Oh I’m so sorry for you loss. Sleep tight little one x

I am so very sorry to read this, so sorry for the loss of your handsome lad. Please remember what a wonderful life you gave him, massive hugs to you at this sad time

Sleep well handsome boy

RIP Ralph
x x

He was so handsome! He would have known how loved he was and didn't want to have to leave you so he put up a fight. He will be free from pain now and getting up to mischief over the rainbow bridge. Although there will be a piggy shaped hole in your heart, he will always be with you in happy memories. Take care of yourself, RIP Ralph x 🌈

I am so very sorry to read this, so sorry for the loss of your handsome lad. Please remember what a wonderful life you gave him, massive hugs to you at this sad time

Sleep well handsome boy

RIP Ralph
x x
Thank you. I am cherishing the memories xx

He was so handsome! He would have known how loved he was and didn't want to have to leave you so he put up a fight. He will be free from pain now and getting up to mischief over the rainbow bridge. Although there will be a piggy shaped hole in your heart, he will always be with you in happy memories. Take care of yourself, RIP Ralph x 🌈
Thank you for your beautiful words. I'm sure he's having all sorts of adventures now ❤️

I’m so sorry you have lost Ralph - what a beautiful boy.
He has enriched your life (and your family) in ways you could not have imagined.
Remember.... ‘ Each life touches this world in a way no others can, leaving not only wonderful memories, but lasting imprints in our hearts ‘ he’ll be making new friends at rainbow bridge

Back