• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Popcorning

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

purplegem1985

Myyyy goodness were the boys in a good mood this morning!

I've decided to take out their house during the day and give it back to them at night and substitute it for a mound of hay.

Taz thought this was highly entertaining and so celebrated by doing laps of the hutch starting at the hay rack running up to the top through the little wooden archy thing and round again!

that boy is absolutely nuts

he's sqweeking and popcorning all over the place was very funny to watch then he popcorned and shot a load of sawdust at me through the bars hehe.

anybody else got mad piggies?

lol see.. your guinea pigs are happy!

My piggies tend to popcorn when they hear any type of food. They know the sound of the fridge, the water running in the kitchen and when you put your hand into their dry food bag. All of them go completely mental. It is so lovely seeing them getting so excited lol.

Whiskers walks over to her foodbowl when she is hungry and won't stop squeaking until I get her food for her. lol. She is such a demanding dominant piggie!

Jacques was popcorning yesrtday badly. Her head was shaking to at the same time. it ws very funny to watch. ;D ;D

its only the boys that do it tho..

the girls are miserable... hehe

they just peer out and when i say "come on then" they kinda stagger out in a stretched out manner and casually get a bit of food hehe

they never make noises

I have a girl that popcorns...seanna runs around the hutch..jumps up and down in the cage...squeaks and then runs under the hay feeder hehe ;D

its sooo funny to see them doing it cos they just like in their own little world just running, popcorning chirping.

its funny to see their little bum twist too hehe

CUTENESS!

My Zubin does laps all night long i never understood y b4 is it cos hes happy then thts gd 2 no x ;D

lol i love it when my piggies popcorn. They usually do it at feeding time

Love
Claire
x

Gem told me that Taz was popcorning around the other morning, the door of the hutch was open and he was popcorning so much that he flipped himself out of the hutch, but luckily managed to hold on and clamber back inside.

crazy pig

I put Dobby in new hugh run yesterday and filled it with fresh hay, you should have heard the noise he made hubby heard him in the house (they are all housed in 2 hugh sheds at bottom of my garden quite a big garden as well) he shouted out to me what on earth are you doing to that pig lol :D

Crazy pig, i laughed so much when i read about your pig jumping out of the cage! That must have been hilarious glad he didnt falll though x

LOL ;D My piggies popcorn all the time - hehe it's so funny to watch! Crazy little piggles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back