• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Possible Big Upheaval In The Works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gelert

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Not been here all that frequently recently, since been fairly busy with work placement, and trying to get the job centre to give me money (a rant in and of itself, really!), but had some news today that's pretty big.

Seems that Dad and his girlfriend were in Cornwall over the weekend, looking at a house. It's a four bedroomed place, with a big garden, and...a fully furnished annex. Where I'd be living. Independently. Well, the piggies would be there with me, but I would otherwise be doing everything by myself, for myself.

Was a little bit shocked by the news, especially since it seemed to have come out of thin air. However, thinking about it, it does seem like a good idea. The house Dad and I are living in now is fine, it's just a little too big for two people. And if I'm on my own, various creaks and groans keep spooking me. It's a sprawling old place, and each room has a different colour scheme, which is a little bit random, if I'm honest.

Yes, a house with four bedrooms isn't that small, but from what I've seen, it does look a bit more compact than ours. Plus, hey, I'd get my own space to do what I wanted!

It's only in the first stages, but have someone coming to take photos of ours on Wednesday, so have been boxing stuff up and moving it to the spare room tonight. And will be tomorrow night, as well!

So yes, might well be moving in the (very) near future!

Oh well that sounds exciting! How do you feel about relocating to Cornwall?

Oh well that sounds exciting! How do you feel about relocating to Cornwall?

Think I'd quite like relocating to Cornwall really. Been to Falmouth (where the house is) once before, and it's a fairly nice little place. Can walk down to the beach easily, and there's a local branch train line that goes from Falmouth to Truro, so that's fairly useful.

It's only really in the very early stages, but if everything works out, it'll be something of an adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back