Mordecai is ill. I have a vet appointment first thing Tuesday (the office is closed from now until then) that I made to have his teeth checked out because he started drooling alot. Now he looks like he may have a URI (eyes icky, nose icky, lethargic, not eating or drinking well) and I'm afraid 3 days is too long to wait and I could lose him. I still have the meds from when his sister had a URI not too long ago (Baytril) and I was wondering if I should startn him on them. I'd would rather him see the vet first but I don't want to lose him while waiting. I don't want to hurt him or anything either though. I really don't know what to do. Please help!