• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Postcard from Cornwall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well, here we are in our second week of "holiday". I am eating far too much, but can still get my unforgiving cords on! The guineas have been mowing my parents' lawn a bit as it has been warm and sunny. I have been doing "cross country" running on the cliff -perhaps why I can get the cords on! We come back to Bath next weekend.

Sounds like you're having a wonderful time. It's even better cos you can still come on here too :)

I would give anything to be sat on a cliff in Cornwall right now, looking out to sea, it's soooo calming :)

Whereabouts in Cornwall are you visiting. We love it down there. Usually we base ourselves in the Lizard Peninsula.
Have you been to the Mynach Theatre? Beautiful.

Hi spotted zebra, I grew up in Mullion, which you will know well! Moved to Bath in 1997 to go to uni and have stayed there ever since, but planning to come home ASAP now. I don't think I would live in Mullion again, but looking at Penzance (where I went to art college many moons ago) and Truro, which I also love.

Minack -0K but not one of my fave places. Do you like Goonhilly Downs?

No, We actually haven't been to Goonhilly. Love Mullion though.
We like to mooch around the fishing villages too, like Mousehole, Polperro and Mevagissey.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your hols.

I love Cornwall. My uncle lives in Mevagissey. Polperro and Mousehole are great too. One Christmas we went on a helicopter to see the lights at Mousehole. It was great.

Pleased that you are having a lovely time, enjoy the rest of your holiday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back