• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Practical driving lesson!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fingers crossed for him, MIcks just had a pass this morning and 2 yesterday so he is on a good run, if sorry when he passes let us know how many minors he got,I'm sure he will do fine and at least he got a good day weather wise for it, 8)

Well done Mick! All the credit goes to him.

Of course I'll let you all know. Don't know who is the nervous one at the minute cos I can't stop thinking about it!

[colorr]GD UK MIKE

Got my fingrs an tos cross for him. I rally hop h passs ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOOOP! GO MIKE! lol now you can get a snazzy pink car Kelly! lol i just gotta pass mine now! x

[colorr]WH AND WAHEY

NGATUATINS Mik !

That's so fab. Thy'll b no stopping you two now whizzing aroun th country ;D

brilliant news I am so very happy ;D for you both it will make your lives so much easier, my 17 year old liam is having his test on 19th, Micks not teaching him much he got his work mate Jason to do it as Liam wont back chat him like he would do MIck,
he passed his theory first time, both my older boys passed first time , so did I and Mick many moons ago, so no pressure Liam lol
have you got a car yet or have one lined up?
Micks teaching a lovely lad whos dad killed himself 6 years ago leaving the lad to find him , so Mick is having to tread very carefully as the poor lad is still very down and gets depressed if his lesson does'nt go too well, but Mick is so laid back he is ideally suited to coping with him, hope he passes next week as it will boost his confidence so much, poor kid :(

Pink!?! You know the answer to that! LMAO ;D

We are going to the Garage tomorrow! LOL

I can get cars under Motability and we get so much free! I have a component of money for Mobility and they take that in place of a car! We have to pay for adaptions and get a new one every three years!

Both really excited! ;D

That's sad about that lad Michelle, but he's in the right hands with you all around him. :)

Awww! Well Done Mike!

You'll love the freedom of a car Kelly - you don't realise what a difference it makes until you have one at your disposal!

Lol! Nothing i can do you change your mind? lol We have cars on motability! our new one was fab! x

Well done Mike - my sis passed hers today with 6 minors :)

I passed my test 1st time with 2 minors on Jan 15th 2005.

Asolutely no way Verity! ;D

Yeah, we've already made plans to go places! Never been to a safari park, so that's on our list!

We have to get a large car so that I can go in the front - I've never been a good back seat traveller! :-\

Well we have a Fiat garage by us and we've seen some nice ones, dunno if they can be adapted for me in the front.. But we like the New Doblo and the softer Multipla (the one that doesn't look odd).

Don't know if they mean anything to you! LOL ;D

Need the ones with the high roof due to me being in the chair.

Anyone else got any ideas? All welcome!

I used to work with a guy who had an adapted Citroen Berlingo so that he could sit in the front in his electric wheelchair - it was bright green! I drive a Citroen now and their service is fab! I test drove what felt like millions of cars before I bought my latest one so if you want any input on different dealers or manufacturers let me know.

LOL eeuugghh bright green! :-\

Thanx love, we're taking a look at the Berlingo too. My mate has one, but only for her to sit in the back - at the front (the driver and passenger) looks like it dips down,, you know? So we weren't too sure on the adaptions bit, but if some guy had it then it can be done!

Bearing them all in mind.

nly just sn this.........

[colorr]Wll on Mik ;D ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back