• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Present from an amazing forum member (might get told off!) šŸ˜

Why all the šŸ˜® lol, they are both bossy cows šŸ˜…
Jess is lovely but Luigi is her third hubby now bless her, sheā€™s got her routine and her men must follow it! Sheā€™ll be 7 in a couple of months and she was here first so donā€™t blame her!
373B7224-D18B-419B-A623-56E49C794CC2.jpeg
Just told them what you said, theyā€™re not too impressed :))

Jess is lovely but Luigi is her third hubby now bless her, sheā€™s got her routine and her men must follow it! Sheā€™ll be 7 in a couple of months and she was here first so donā€™t blame her!
View attachment 128258
Just told them what you said, theyā€™re not too impressed :))
Same as human couples then really. I'm not being horrible by the way. Just messing about. I want you to meet Dot šŸ‘

Dot used to be the boss, but now it's Bernies rules. Sleeps where he wants and doesn't get food stolen from him anymore, I remember when he first lunged at dot for doing it. She didn't know what to do haha. He doesn't bite, just a nose shunt

Same as human couples then really. I'm not being horrible by the way. Just messing about. I want you to meet Dot šŸ‘

Dot used to be the boss, but now it's Bernies rules. Sleeps where he wants and doesn't get food stolen from him anymore, I remember when he first lunged at dot for doing it. She didn't know what to do haha. He doesn't bite, just a nose shunt
Haha itā€™s ok, I know youā€™re only messing. I call her a bossy mare but she really is a sweetie :)Luigi needs bossing around sometimes, heā€™s got piggy ADHD and can be rather frustrating for her when sheā€™s napping and he jumps on her head! Yeah he does the same as Bernie sometimes, she just doesnā€™t pay much attention!:))

When I meet Dot youā€™ll have to check my bag before I leave! And my pockets for rats! :D

Haha itā€™s ok, I know youā€™re only messing. I call her a bossy mare but she really is a sweetie :)Luigi needs bossing around sometimes, heā€™s got piggy ADHD and can be rather frustrating for her when sheā€™s napping and he jumps on her head! Yeah he does the same as Bernie sometimes, she just doesnā€™t pay much attention!:))

When I meet Dot youā€™ll have to check my bag before I leave! And my pockets for rats! :D
You can have Alfie he's very very full on, he won't leave me alone haha

Sorry Jane must update this now as you are so brilliant! Naughty Becci again! Slapped my wrist for you! :D
Jess likes swimming in her own pee so I mentioned Iā€™ve had to wash the gorgeous tunnel a couple of times as her mega-bladder had struck, but the tunnel still looking great!
BD3AD8DD-8026-4DD7-864F-6513FD807135.jpeg
My beautiful Xmas card arrived a little while ago, along with a lovely extra pillow to put on the bottom for incontinent Jess! Got me in tears again, such a amazing and caring lady you are, thanks so much @Bill & Ted šŸ˜xx

Back