• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Priceless..

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

purplegem1985

you know those priceless moments..

Travel to work £2
Parking £1.50
Lunch £1.50

Bending over and realising you've got a split all the way up the back of your trousers and you are wearing pink multicoloured knickers..

Priceless...

i'm sooo embarrassed.!

i went to the toilet and come out thinking eek these trousers are tight.. they are actually an old pair i forgot to sew up but which i picked up from my floor this morning and put on..

seriously cant walk around town now can i.. make sure my butt is securely on my seat all day today i'm thinking!

OMG! ;D ;D ;D

Thats funny!

Bit like when you com e out of the toilet with half your skirt tucked in your knickers. My mum did that once in her house. She came downstairs where she was entertaining my dad's friends. Well they definitely got a good show.

My Mother ( poor love) also quite recently too. Went to work. She's a PA to a Board of Director for NTL (telecoms company) so quite important job. Well she went to work with knee high boots on. Spent all day there. Came home. Put her boots on the stairs. My dad picked them up to put away and noticed she had gone to work with one brown boot and one black boot. HOW FUNNY IS THAT!! Thing is her best friend had noticed on the day but didnt tell her. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Michele

OMG! That's the sort of thing I would do. Do you work in a busy office? What are you going to do when you need the loo? Do yiou have a cardi you can tie round your waist?

Michele, the stories about your mum are so funny. ;D

its kinda alright because its inbetween my legs but i'm sooo consious that everyone can see my beaming pink pants lol

Oh that's ok then. As long as you don't bend over or do any cartwheels you should be ok. ;D

That happend to me in PE once my tracksuit bottoms ripped and in aerobics it was SO EMBARASSING so i said i felt sick and got changed but unless your job invovles aerobic lunges no one will notice lol

na.. i'm just worried about the filing i have to do in a minute..

the files are kept behind my bosses desk and in front of the two partners desks..

ummm gemma butt crack coming up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back