• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Problems with The Guinea Pig Forum - PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
6th May 2006 - 7th May 2006

From about 8pm (GMT) last night (6th May 06), the hosting company servers were down causing problems logging onto the forum.

Sometime throughout the night the forum must have come back on and an error was caused meaning the forum was down again but was displaying up an error message to everybody that tried viewing the forum.

We really thought there was no way of getting the forum back online as we couldn't get into the admin control pannel however Luke has saved the forum and managed to get it back on the internet.

I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by the forum being down and hope to see you all back on here making up for losts posts over the past couple of days :)

Ellie
TGPF Admin

3 CHEERS TO LUKE

HIP HIP HOORAY
HIP HIP HOORAY
HIP HIP HOORAY

tut he will be smiling all day now... but hopefully so will everyone here

I'm so sorry all about the forum being down for a lot of the day. This has not been a problem with the forum but a problem with the web hosting. If the forum is ever down again check out www.purplestatus.net/status and it will tell you whether their server is down. I would let you all know when it is going to come back online but I never know myself. I had Kelly text me to let me know it was back on tonight :) (Thanks Kelly!)

Please please don't leave the forum over this. Its so frustrating when you can't get on so I hope it doesn't put anybody off from using this forum!

I feel really bad when its down though as somebody might have a question or after advice. Please remember all to go to a vet if something is wrong with your piggie. I would hate for you to be waiting for the forum to come back on. I am sure none of you would be that silly to do that! :)

cashmincal said:
I have no intention of leaving either, don't worry!

Thanks. I would hate for you all to disappear! I have been told my hosting company that I will be compensated for the time its been off!

Glad it's back to normal.... I was like right,,,, what shall I do now? LOL

Felt quite lost :D

I have no intention of going anywhere either :o
Like Bev, I had to find something else to do and ended up just wandering around the flat. ;D

Well done and huge thanks to Luke for getting it up and running again ;D

Likewise. I'm lost when it's not on. Although this week I've not been on for full days due to taking Icey to the vets and staying down at my parents!

Still, I check the forum on my phone! LOL ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back