Program About Piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanbrooks

Reaction score
Well when i came home from my maths course yesterday my Daughter was gasping to tell me about a Guinea pig doccumentry that was on.
It was awfull,ask her what channel but could not remember,must of been on extra channel,anyway to tell you what happenend.......... Someone must of been reported for keeping piggies,when they went to the place they found piggies in hutches,their was two hutches in all,the sow gave birth and the owner left all the babies with her & the boar,as you could imagine the Boar mounted her straight after so she was in pup straight after giving birth to pups,the piggies were all marked and in a state.Their was hundreds of piggies in each hutch:(:( When they opened the hutch to their despair they found MAGGOTS and BLUEBOTTLES under the rotted paper,they had just been kept in a condition that a TRAMP would'nt even live in.I wondered if anyone else see this program yesterday late morning?/
It would be interesting to find out where this was and how was someone allowed to treat Animals in this way, it made me feel so sad:( and also fed up with myself as i missed this programe,sue,xx

susanbrooks

Reaction score
Wow ive just watched it,what a discrace,
So many piggies that have chewed their selves to bits through mite and other skin conditions and then been left with open wounds,this is the actuall site below if anyone out of interest would like to view,
www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0072238,
Hope it works,sue,xx

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
oh i just watched that link, omg horrendous, poor little things, so glad they been rescued, maggots in their cages wtf grrrr sorry but.......there is no excuse whatsoever for lack of cleanliness...if they cant look after them ASK FOR BLOODY HELP 8...

Jac62

Reaction score
Just watched it,I hope the owners get prosecuted and stopped from owning guinea pigs again.
Wow,what an old cat on the start of that programme,21 years old!

Guinea-wiggles

Reaction score
grrrrgrrrr OMG that's mank absolutely disgusting I felt itchy just watching that god knows how those poor piggies felt.
I hate people that do stuff like this you have an option when you have a pet...look after it like you promised to do when you 1st got it or give it to the appropriate people who can look after it, you don't just leave it to fend for itself.
I feel sick, how can people do stuff like that, I often wonder if this is why I very often prefer the company of animals to people.
We're supposed to be a nation of animal lovers...watching that link it's a joke they should be banned from keeping any animal ever again and forced to do some kind of charity work at an animal sanctuary just so they can see what happens to the animals when scum like that don't look after them.
Rant over:x:x

piggyme234

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I saw this on the iplayer this afternoon. They weren't too far from me poor little mites :( I know what I would like to do to those kind of people pow-pow pow-pow mallethead mallethead

Status
Not open for further replies.