• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

psychics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anyone believe? I won a reading on the net a couple of years ago,from a lady called Sally Morgan,had a program on itv a year ago.She told me so much stuff,came up with loads of names in the family,even my husband's name.Told me i was going to move which i did but that was predictable. She also told me i was going to have a win fall and we would buy abroad.None of this has happend yet! i really did believe and I'm very spiritual,i did write to her and say nothing has rung true and how dissopointed i was,she said hang in their and she had never been wrong but her timeing has been out,what do you lot think?and do you believe?sue,x

Personally I don't but I don't stomp on other people believing in it.

I'm the sort that if I want something to happen I get off my backside and do something about it. I'm a firm believer in the harder you work (at what ever it is you want) the luckier you are, also no moaning allowed - if you've got something to moan about, do something about it - if you're not prepared to do something about it, then stop moaning.

It can always be right place, right time - but you have to get yourself to that place, no one else will.

Ooohhh lots of cliches LOL

Suzy x

i watched a programme with her on the other day and i was shocked at how fake and pathetic she came across as, very annoying person.

Personally, i would love to believe all this stuff and i would never ever rule it out, but, it would need to happen to me first!

a few years back i read a few Doris Stokes books, she is one lady i would have liked to go see x

Personally I don't but I don't stomp on other people believing in it.

I'm the sort that if I want something to happen I get off my backside and do something about it. I'm a firm believer in the harder you work (at what ever it is you want) the luckier you are, also no moaning allowed - if you've got something to moan about, do something about it - if you're not prepared to do something about it, then stop moaning.

It can always be right place, right time - but you have to get yourself to that place, no one else will.

Ooohhh lots of cliches LOL

Suzy x

I'm with Suzy on this except I do enjoy a good moan now and then.

I have to be honest and say i do do angel card readings and tarot for people, but i am only ever honest and would NEVER take advantage. I havent done any for months though due to my nail training and ever expanding piggie brood.

i believe ,, i saw a medium before i got preg aged 18yrs who told me i would fall preg in 8 wks and my baby would be a girl with the most fantastic eyes..

well 10 wks later i found out i was preg had a girl and she does have the most beautiful big brown long eyes/eyelashes x

i believe ,, i saw a medium before i got preg aged 18yrs who told me i would fall preg in 8 wks and my baby would be a girl with the most fantastic eyes..

well 10 wks later i found out i was preg had a girl and she does have the most beautiful big brown long eyes/eyelashes x

wow thats lovely:) same sort of thing happened with my mother in law.
p.s claire have you got your new skinny yet?

My mum and I used to go to a spiritualist church, which was very interesting. She got a reading once that said in 4 years time life would get better for her, as we were really struggling a bit financially. She was told we would lose everything before life would get back on track, then we'd be rolling in it. Well that fourth year is now, things seem to be looking up, but we will see. I like to keep an open mind on these sort of things. I know some of them can be complete stitch ups, but then some can read true. Only time will tell :)

I think alot of psychics are fakes who feed off peoples emotions and generalise so that the person getting the reading can make whatever they're saying fit to them. I think some may even genuinely believe they have a gift when infact they're just good at reading people.

On the other hand I also think that there's alot out there that we don't understand and there's large parts of our brains we don't use, perhaps these psychics have somehow managed to access these parts and thats how they do it? who knows?! It's something I've been fascinated by for a long time, I have seen things I can't explain away, my aunt has dreams about things before they happen ( plane crashes etc ) and two of my aunts are wiccan so being around and talking about ghosts, spells etc has been part of my life from a young age. Maybe we'll get all the answers once we pass over :{

my Mum is a psychic and seeing all the things she has known over the years and all the people she has helped I have to say I believe! She has rules and would never take money in return for a reading and often she just grabs people in the street with messages from loved ones! People always react amazingly and you can tell how much they appreciate it :)

I have always believed there is something out there. I have a friend who is a psychic, but would give me a reading until i was ready.

I had a reading about a month ago, and i was really amazed about how much she knew like stuff that i have never told anyone, ever.

I think alot of psychics are fakes who feed off peoples emotions and generalise so that the person getting the reading can make whatever they're saying fit to them. I think some may even genuinely believe they have a gift when infact they're just good at reading people.

On the other hand I also think that there's alot out there that we don't understand and there's large parts of our brains we don't use, perhaps these psychics have somehow managed to access these parts and thats how they do it? who knows?! It's something I've been fascinated by for a long time, I have seen things I can't explain away, my aunt has dreams about things before they happen ( plane crashes etc ) and two of my aunts are wiccan so being around and talking about ghosts, spells etc has been part of my life from a young age. Maybe we'll get all the answers once we pass over :{

I am wiccan too:)

Oh good,I'm not on my own then!! I do believe and i do believe you do have to work for what you get,you cant make things happen and i do get off my back side but sometimes things arnt meant to be no matter how hard you work,would love another reading though!sue,x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back