puppy trainig pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

shazbo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
has any one used these in bottom of cage at mo i use paper and hay i went in to pets at home but they never had any in .

CPHill

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
No but I have read good things and plan to start, argos sell them. Hear RSPCA
Are a good make.

luluhound

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I used them the other day and the naughty piggies ripped it up, have too playful babies, love the way the older sows look at them as if to say * will be in trouble now!:)):))

daleksarah

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I used them the other day and the naughty piggies ripped it up, have too playful babies, love the way the older sows look at them as if to say * will be in trouble now!:)):))

tuck the fleece under it do they cant get to it all are mine are pests for doing that!

4piggiepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I do go on about my cage liner's but if you cant make them then cut toppers up and put them under your fleece they are washable and never smell as it soaks up the pee and because the microfibre is airy the pee dries and it stops it smelling and keeps the fleece dry.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1274574/Trail/searchtext>TOPPER.htm
this one does a two 2x4 c and c cages with some left over you will have to sew the cut side's if not doing liners, I will be doing step by step making a cageliner tomorrow (making it tomorrow maybe post late tomo night or tuesday morning)

Reaction score
Thanks 4piggiepigs i have one somewhere..going to hunt it out :)

Reaction score
[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Linens-Limited-Polycotton-Mattress-Protector/dp/B000T5PXDA/ref=sr_1_8?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1300636654&sr=1-8[/ame]

4piggiepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That one's a 50 50 mix, you could try it but 100% cotton cover is what i use and that's what i know to work, you can also use the left overs to make toilet mats or lap pads

4piggiepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
No problem i love my liner's are you going to try making one or just use them under your fleece? I will post picture directions monday or tues

Reaction score
I currently use double towel..would you say this is better ?

Reaction score
I love your liners hun :) But i am useless at such stuff.

Joey&Gizmo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I used to use puppy pads when i had my boys in the nero 4 cage and they worked well for me. I still buy them now for floortime and i get mine from B&M Bargains £4.99 for a pack of 30. I cut mine in two to fit under the willow tunnel as they like to wee under there.

Now in the cage a use washable absorbent bed pads these ones:
[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Washable-Absorbent-Bed-Pad-90cms/dp/B000MES1W8[/ame]

I have 4 altogether 2 to go in my 2x4 c&c cage and two spare, they work great with fleece on the top. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.