• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Quiet Day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Where is everybody today? - All been enjoying the lovely english weather? :) (For those that live in England!)

Today has been way too hot. Complain when its too cold and complain when its too hot. Can never win hey?

I have had problems with getting on to the forum. Do you know what the problem was?

yea, i had probs too.
the weather in the states is nice! 80 degrees. ;) I'm leaving work early today to take advantage!

Yesterday I was so rotten I didn't want to leave my bed! Then, when I did, I fell asleep on the sofa after watching The Catherine Tate Show!

Today, the forum was on for about an hour then went down at about 10-30! Been doing a spot of ironing in between sniffing!

The weather is glorious here! Got the windows open and it's hot!

Wow 80 degrees :o

I say we have TGPF holiday and go to Jo's ;D

I'm up for going to Jo's! ;D ;D

Interesting! LOL, far from it! I also had two hypos cos my blood sugar was so low! I could hardly swallow anything to keep the sugars up! (clean minds please!) ;D

Wonder if it has got a sugar or calorie content?

There we have it girls, our latest excuse.

Not tonight darling, I'm on a diet :D :D

bev said:
Wonder if it has got a sugar or calorie content?

There we have it girls, our latest excuse.

Not tonight darling, I'm on a diet :D :D

and a sugar content, the mind boggle how we all know them interesting details, I cannot believe what we are talking about, hubby always says I bet you girls talk naughty things on that forum, ;D ;D

kellyandpiggies said:
LOL! Apparently it does have a calorie content! ;D

ok go on how many calories in HOW much ! I am on the slimming world diet, wonder if its in their sins book, my kids want to know why I'm laughing so much, ;D

[colorPurpl]For th abov!

Hop that's ok to post!

[color]morators nots: sorry klly w hav young mmbrs on hr not sur w can hav th link. sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
i have been out sorting out the works vans and enjoying hte sun, although I'm in jeans so I'm really hot and sweaty.. :s

well tonight i am going to go home and get into a nice paid of shorts and relax. might even give gem a nice hug :D

ITS DEFINATLY HOT OVER HERE! BUT I CANT OVERDO IT. I AM VERY ALLERGIC TO THE SUN! :-[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back