• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

R.I.P to my precious Chester

Chloe B

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I lost one of my babies today, after a veterinary investigation found twisted and distended very gassy tummy, dental issues and enlarged bladder with sludge. My boy started off being impacted, and within less than 2 weeks had stopped passing and stopped eating.

He was just 3 months away from his 4th birthday. I'm going to miss him very very much, he was beautiful. He is buried in my garden now and a baby tree planted on top. He is my first loss and it really hurts.

I want to take a moment to thank everyone on this forum, it really is a godsend to have somewhere like this to turn to. I appreciate all the help and kindness I have received.116580116581

I am so sorry to hear your very sad news.
Run free over the Rainbow Bridge gorgeous Chester. Xx

Such a beautiful boy who looked so full of character.

RIP sweet Chester.
Big hugs to you as well xx

He was gorgeous. Sorry for your loss. Take heart that you gave him a loving home and good life. x

Thank you everyone for your lovely words. He really was a handsome boy, I miss him very much.

So sorry for your loss.
Chester was such a handsome boy.
Grief takes time to work out so be gentle with yourself

So sorry for your loss ! xx Guinea pig heaven now with all the other Guinea pigs and his favourite veg

So sorry for the loss of your stunning little boy, please remember what an amazing life so full of love he had with you. Massive hugs to you at this sad time

Sleep well little one

RIP Chester
x x

Back