• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Rabbit base

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexybee91

Reaction score
I have a space under my stairs, I can lay down in it, long days and width ways. I'm 5 foot 9. I'm adopting charm, she could deffo stand up as it is obviously the shape of our stairs.

It already has laminate wood flooring on the floor under it. i'm thinking of buying some mesh grids or a play pen and barring the whole area off so that she can have that as a home base. She'll be out most of the time but do you think that is okay for her? should I protect the wall obviously i will check if there are any wires under there... she'll have a litter tray and water bottle and food.

http://theonlinepetstore.co.uk/prod_...gle&prodid=250

That was what i was thinking so she wouldn't escape! LOL x
anything else you guys can think of? xx

aalur

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
links not working, but i have my Roo in the space under the stairs as a base, i've got correx to protect the floor and i'm using some panels from my metal run to block her area off at the moment, although they are just temporary as i'm sure she'll be able to jump them eventually!

Status
Not open for further replies.