• Winter is here! Make sure you piggies are safe by taking action now, for more information on cold weather protection - Click Here
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Rabbit Rehome

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Hi all,

Just want to remind you of Guinea Pig Rehome's sister site Rabbit Rehome. Rabbit Rehome UK allows rescue centres and individuals to enter details of rabbits in need of new homes and rabbit lovers can search for the rabbit that suits them best. You can find the website at www.rabbitrehome.org.uk

Rabbit Rehome's Official Forum is Rabbits United. If you have any questions about rabbits health, general care or anything else, please feel free to use their forum at http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/

clairelove

Adult Guinea Pig
he got rehomed a while ago now from someone off the rabbit site who lives 1 mile away from me:))and has other bunny friends such a nice ending for a bunny who lived in a 3ft hutch all his life here he is dilian

megface

Teenage Guinea Pig
just a request, obviously i understand that the rabbits need rehoming.
but one of the rehoming shelters on there has been exposed for animal cruelty.
i got my cocker spaniel from here, and have had MANY problems with him, and I believe it is like adopting a rabbit from p@h, giving money to a 'charity' (had their license revoked in 2005) that doesn't actually care for the animals as they should be.

megface

Teenage Guinea Pig
there's a video of youtube.
and also articles online (the guy has just been ban from being allowed to keep animals for 10years!)
i rescued my dog from here, so can verify that the video is from the place i got him from.

megface

Teenage Guinea Pig
there's a video of youtube.
and also articles online (the guy has just been ban from being allowed to keep animals for 10years!)
i rescued my dog from here, so can verify that the video is from the place i got him from.

P

piggyfan

That is so awful. Why would anybody run a rescue when they do not like animals. He should have a life time ban not just four years. Evil scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.