• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

RANDOMS for various threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here are the photos I've been meaning to put on (different threads) but I'm just going to put them all on here.

This is the guinea pig (from the horrible garden centre) now looking her best and happy.
060.jpg

059.jpg

003.jpg

I asked for some help for my sister in law regaurding preloved and a puppy she wanted for my niece.
Introducing .......ikkle Jess the Border-Jack
006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

My guinea pig set up in their new shed.
Lottie in the hayroom
040.jpg

Umm dare I go outside says peppa
038.jpg

Peppa having a stroll outside
039.jpg

Lottie having lunch
037.jpg

Alfie ...erm whats all this then
036.jpg

Albie having a nosey
033.jpg

030.jpg

Awwww jess is gorgeous such a cute pup!, as well as piggie from the garden center (I also love your princess fleece/table cloth? tis fab - although i don't think my boys would appreicate it! :)) )

Awwww jess is gorgeous such a cute pup!, as well as piggie from the garden center (I also love your princess fleece/table cloth? tis fab - although i don't think my boys would appreicate it! :)) )

My boys are on a road runner & cayotee cover lol

Here's some more of Bleu
His fav spot is to lay on the back of the sofa where he falls asleep, personally I can't see how it'd be comfy but he likes it.
043.jpg

Going to sleep
044.jpg

And I've gone ....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
045.jpg

I've got another dog, a big one, he's a black coliie x german sheperd called Milo he wont hold still for photos whereas Bleu's a poser lol.
Jess is soooo cute and my niece wont leave her alone, it's her new instant best friend that dog will want for nothing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back