• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kellie

This afternoon I am going to look at 2 baby male rats I may be fostering (prob end up keeping LOL)

awwwwwww dont know anyone who want a family of gerbils, i have a mummy daddy and baby, there my sons but they dont get a look in since me getting my piggies and rabbit, got them for my son. i wont pick them up and my son not that bothered bout them we spend most our time with the piggies and rabbit, so would like them to go to a home where they will get some attention,

I dont like them because when I was 10 LOL, we had a pet day at schhol and the weird kid brought in her gerbil. it spent half an hour hanging by the teeth off my teachers finger and my teacher then passed out and had to go to A+E for a tetanus LOL. That has stayed with me for almost 15 yrs!

its done that to me little bugger and my son so no one will pick them up so better of with someone who will give them attention

Argh change of plan, the lady just rang me to say she has to go out on some kind of emergency.

Thats a shame :( Has she got back to you yet to arrange another day for you to see the ratties? I love ratties, they are so friendly, inquisitive and fun ;D

Aww >:( Hope you get them soon! WELL DONE for fostering, what a kind thing to do Kellie!

Livie

xx

Have fun with your ratties.. I've had 3 ratties and they have brought me countless hours of love and joy :D

my brother used to have a rat, we called her boggy! rats are cute, but i dont like their tails! reminds me of worms! lol

but congrats for being a mummy to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back