Re-decorating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Wahoo! It's finally happening. Have had the bathroom paint for TWELVE MONTHS! My father who was staying at the weekend kindly offered to do it for me ;D Now the bathroom is a super bright turquoise. I love it so much. I am going to accessorise it with bright pink, white and lavender. It is a far cry from my old colour schemes of blue, blue and blue. I am so excited I am going to redo the hall too. Tonight I have moved all the stuff, washed down the walls and masked the skirting/ door frames etc. It will be mauve. I am going to Homebase on Friday to get the paint and then I'm all ready to go!

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Way to go you! I love the sound of the colours! Our bedroom is mauve and blue and the boys room is orange and lime green! Looks pretty goodif I do say! ;D

I hate re-decorating cos I always change my mind!

C

crackerjack

as always if you live with a tardesman then thats the job you will wiat for my new bathroom sweet was put in 9 months ago by hubby still waitng for him to finish it lol

so much for plumbers lol

D

DebbieR

Lucinda those colours sound devine.

My hubby is a painter and decorator so our flat gets done in the colours he has left over from whatever job he's just done ;D Saying that, its been 5 years since it was last done >:( So I sympathise with Crackerjack and her plumber ;D

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
well I haven't re-decorated for years either. But it was all getting scruffy and much as I love blue, I needed a change.
When I have done the hall I will think about the bedroom ;D. That will stay blue as I like it but maybe a stronger blue, then there's the kitchen too . . . this could be expensive ;D

D

DebbieR

Yes it soon adds up and once you've started it's difficult to stop ;D

D

DebbieR

Yep exactly like eating and everything else that's bad for you but fun ;D

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Woohoo! The hall's done. Gorgeous purple, well mauve really. Riffy will love it - it is his fave colour ;D

C

claire

I have a bright pink bathroom ;D

Matt hates it but it was already painted pink when we moved in so he just has to put up with it ;D

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Today I have painted the bath panels bright pink! So the walls are turquoise and the bath panels pink. I have got a sample of yellow for the kitchen as well.
Then it's time for the bedroom, which will stay blue ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.