• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Really odd question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ilovepiggies

To those of you have male guineas who have not been neutered how visible are there testicles? Odd question I know but as I have never had guines before I want to be sure all is in order!

Like humans they come in all different sizes! If they are full grown (adult) then you call usually tell. I have 2 rescues in at the mo that are about 2 years old and they are big boys! You dont have to look at their bits and piece's to tell they are male!

Mary

Thats good then cause i think they are two very big boys! ;D
Othelleo's seems bigger than Hamlets and I thought they were getting bigger but I think it just depends how hes walking round/lying down!

I just wasnt sure as I have seen some pics of male piggies and you can hardly see them at all.
I think all is well but I will keep an eye out!

Thank you

Must be boys then! As my girls havent got any! My daughter when she was young used to call them pompoms!

Mary

I'll tell hubby that, I love it pom poms lol
my boys, like humans I guess have different sizes my 17 are all different, one of my pigs walked funny as he was so large and I asked the vet if it was normal and he said yes it was, he was a lucky boy but to me, who has large or should I say ample boobs why oh why do people say bigger is better, I'd love small ones that I can go with out a bra :(

Have you ever seen a hamsters pom poms! I have people coming in work saying we have a hamster but dont know if its a boy or girl! I say to them if it's a boy you will know!

mary

I'm glad I've seen this. My Leroy has massive ones and I was wondering if it was normal!
When he stretches out they are all on display but he doesn't seem to care :D :D :D

Malcolm has long hair around his bottom but even so, you can still see them when he stretches out.

Might be an silly/odd question, but what do neutered pigs look like?

I am glad they are normal then! both have very big ones !
Might have to try and get some pics and post them we can have a pom pom comparing competition!
A prize for the biggst pom poms!

ha ha ha

I wish I had some pics to show you guys just to make sure all is well.
The both have the bumps and they look very similar just one set is much bigger than the other!

I have to admit, i do actually have a photo of leroys pompoms on my mobile. i just had to take it one day as i thought there was something abnormal about him.

People who have seen it say I'm a bit wierd...

I'd put it on this forum but I might get told off! :D

Billies were MASSIVE
He used to drag them around behind him ...

Billies Mum said:
Billies were MASSIVE
He used to drag them around behind him ...

This thread has really tickled me but this had me howling - poor Billie the Ron Jeremy of piggie world :D :D

It is said that the size of the "pompoms" is the measure of the man! ;)

Shame he had no ladyeee to impress with his man balloons.

Billies Mum said:
Shame he had no ladyeee to impress with his man balloons.

Yes its a shame. My boys only have each other to impress! But Leroy wins hands down :D

SarahP - do you have any other pics of your piggies posted? From your small pic they look a bit like my two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back