• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Recent pics of the boys, settled in their new house :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey&Gizmo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I took a few pics today of the boys, now that we finally have the Internet after a month without it!

They have settled well into their new house (we have just moved and bought our first home) and they love their location of their cage, as its right by the window so they have natural light and sunlight.

Here is where they come out for floortime, but they have had a free roam of the living room, where Joey tried jumping back into their enclosure, so i think he prefers his playpen.

053.jpg

050.jpg

Joey waiting for tasty grass.
051.jpg

049.jpg

Mmmm grass...
054.jpg

055.jpg

Gizmo's new trick thanks to the OH, Gizmo perches up and wheeks until you stoke him or give him treats!
052.jpg

Is that food i sniff?
056.jpg

Last edited:
We love our new home and cant wait till the summer comes as we have a lovely grass area...

028.jpg

029-1.jpg

The garden needs some freshening up, but once the summer comes it will all be done so the boys have a nice grass patch to play on.

Weeee hope you liked our pics x x x

Awwww congratulations on your first home, it looks so cosy must be so exciting too! :) Joey and Gizmo look so happy with their new play area :)) and they are also very handsome boars! x) x)

Love long haired piggies x) lovely pics and congrats on the new house x

awww your boys are gorg , congrats on your new home ,btw whereabouts are you as i live in ebbw vale ,just curious
lynne x

awww your boys are gorg , congrats on your new home ,btw whereabouts are you as i live in ebbw vale ,just curious
lynne x

I live in Gilfach, near Bargoed. :)

Thanks everyone for the wishes, they boys certainly love their new home and i cant wait until the summer comes and we can start the garden :)) Hopefully if we have a nice March/April i maybe able to get started early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back