• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Members' Recommended Vets

Where abouts? I will ask around for you

Hi, does anyone know of a piggy savvy vet in the West Norfolk area. There's a vet at a practise in King's Lynn who keeps pigs herself so I suppose she's about the best bet that I know of but I don't know if she's actually piggy trained. The nearest one in the vet locator is Norwich but thats over an hour from me so not ideal in an emergency. Thanks.

another note to add - aidan raftery at ashleigh vets used to work with molly varga who is now at cheshire pets (i think) - he very highly recommends her :)

Hi, I am looking for a recommendation for a vet in the South East UK - Kent. We have just got a rescue piggie who we would like to have a thorough check-over, and also he may need to be neutered. We don't mind travelling if it means we get the very best care...

If you are able to travel to Northampton then Simon Maddock at the Cat and Rabbit clinic is the best though I would think there may be someone closer. Have you looked at the recommended vets locator on the top bar of the forum?

i tried that but it said i have a missing plugin - i am using Safari on a Mac...

It does that on my Chromebook too but works on my phone. I will have a look.

Trinity Vets in Maidstone (Mark Rowland) comes up first (01622 726 730) or Kate Everett at Sandhole Veterinary Centre in Snodland (01634 242502) or Nicola Logan at Putlands Veterinary Surgery in Paddock Wood (01892 835 456).

She also said Craig Hunt at Chine House Leicester is good, I also recommend Simon Maddock at the Cat & Rabbit clinic Northampton, he is fab & has operated on all 3 of mine he has the neatest stitching ever :D

Back