• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Reggie & His New Armchair

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Mum what is this....

Oooo it is quite comfy if I say so myself ;)

Mmmm may aswell make myself at home and settle down for the evening...

Ahhh time for a little nap.....

Food, did someone mention food?!?

Joey&Gizmo

Adult Guinea Pig
Aww great photos and i love how shiny and clean his chair is! My boys love there chairs too, but they arent squeaky clean anymore.

:)

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
My neighbour popped round earlier saying she had received a parcel which was mine, I was over the moon to find out it was Reggie's chair :)
Hubby just burs out laughing when he saw it and called it Reggie's throne lol!

Your probably all sick of me posting photos of him but I just cant help myself he is so handsome and adorable x):px>>

My neighbour popped round earlier saying she had received a parcel which was mine, I was over the moon to find out it was Reggie's chair :)
Hubby just burs out laughing when he saw it and called it Reggie's throne lol!

Your probably all sick of me posting photos of him but I just cant help myself he is so handsome and adorable x):px>>
That was my next question what your hubby said lol. Who could say anything other than nice things, look at that little face :)
Weeek don't mind, we love your pictures, you are making my piggies a tad jealous though!haha

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Hehe hubby thinks its hilarious that I got him a little arm chair.
When I ordered him the leopard bed hubby said its a slag bed lol... because of the leopard print lol! :(|)

I love treating my pets to things. Today he has had lots of attention too as ive been off work today xxxxx

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Well I have to say that Reggie in his chair did not disappoint :)) He is such a darling and looks so much at home sitting there. I wonder what my two would think of it. They would probably poop all over it lol.

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Well I have to say that Reggie in his chair did not disappoint :)) He is such a darling and looks so much at home sitting there. I wonder what my two would think of it. They would probably poop all over it lol.
Hehehehe, he doesnt seem to poop alot when I get him out.
But at the weekend I was holding him and he made me jump as he peed allover me and it was red hot hahahahahaha! x

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Hehehehe, he doesnt seem to poop alot when I get him out.
But at the weekend I was holding him and he made me jump as he peed allover me and it was red hot hahahahahaha! x
I have been peed on once by Basil, hopefully never again lol. I have the ebay page up and am debating on whether to get them a chair each. Decisions Decisions Decisions x

Status
Not open for further replies.