• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

rehoming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure my piggies hateme.They sit and look pretty glum most of the day.

I'm worried they're unhappy...I don'tknow what i'mdoing wrong

should I give themto someone else who would make them happeir?x

They are not glum they are just chilled!

I'm sure they don't hate you hun xx
I've got 8 g/p's (well 4 of them belong to my little girl) and one of my boys bites me and only me, it's as if he hates me either that or he thinks I'm really tasty.
The only ones who really come and talks to me (I'm not mad honest) is my other boy Albie and one of my daughter's first pigs Willow, the others just seem to run away and only come out if it's fairly quiet.

That makes me feel a little bit better...
I just want them to be happy...
Think i'm a tad emotional atmm?xox

I have a piggy that really does not like me but I am afraid she is stuck with me lol!

Of course they don't hate you:(

Piggies don't really have an expression they just have the same expression except when they want food:))

They may be a little hot if the radiator is on, but they sound content:))

I have a piggie called Biscuit and when I go to pick him up he goes deliberatly over to the far corner of the cage so I can't reach him!?/ and the others just leg it lolx

One of mine is very nervous and runs away when I go to pick her up,and sometimes growls at me,when i go to stroke her.My other sits there and lets me pick her up and enjoys a fuss.They are all so different.

Lots of people hate me...apparently i'm a slutty ***** with no musical talent, even though i'm a recorded artiest by a independant studio. Yeah... 0.0 I'm so fed up with people... I think i'm just a bit emotional....

Watching phantom of the opera, with hubby :)

Love you alll :)

They're moving around a lot more I thinkit was too hot for them =) xox

ignore people they dont know what they are on about.

You have us, your hubby and piggies, what else could a girl want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back