Reporting Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When a post is reported, does it go to the admins or the mods (or both)? Do they get back to you to advise that it is being dealt with? I don't mean when you report spam, as I wouldn't expect to get a response to that, I mean if you were to report something like harrassment etc.

nutmeg

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I think it is flagged up for all the mods/admin, and whoever is on first will deal with it, or depending on what it is they will discuss and take action where appropriate. You could ask for feedback, and unless there are confidentiality issues, this may be provided. xx

daftscotslass

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
When a post is reported, does it go to the admins or the mods (or both)? Do they get back to you to advise that it is being dealt with? I don't mean when you report spam, as I wouldn't expect to get a response to that, I mean if you were to report something like harrassment etc.

If you are being harassed or annoyed by someone in particular it's best to PM a mod or admin rather than report the post. Often the reports can get lost in amongst the reported spam posts so if you want a personal reply it's best to contact us directly. Either myself, furryfriends or Lindsay are around pretty regularly. :)

Reaction score
If you are being harassed or annoyed by someone in particular it's best to PM a mod or admin rather than report the post. Often the reports can get lost in amongst the reported spam posts so if you want a personal reply it's best to contact us directly. Either myself, furryfriends or Lindsay are around pretty regularly. :)

Super duper, thanks :) Looks like you've sorted it now anyhoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.