• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

rescues in lincolnshire area

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

squeeks

Hi there just joined today.Wanted to know if there is rescues around lincoln lincolnshire area or if there is lile a piggie run type thing that can be done.What is the reccomendations for hutch size outdoor time etc etc

Welcome to the forum! :)

Google Guinea Pig Rehome there are a list of rescues there, may be one in your area. For a pair of pigs a hutch size is 4x2 run size bigger I would say perhaps 5x3, making one would be cheaper than buying them!

Louise
:)

i have still had no luck yet on piggies in lincolnshire any more ideas anyone

Hi Squeeks,

i got my 2 boys from a lady in Lincoln that rescues guinea pigs. She has them all in her back garden and when I went last she had lots that needed new homes. If you drop me a PM I'll give you her phone number. :)

Lynz xx

squeeks said:
i cant find an adoption page for the rays of sunshine one

Shes not on there her name is Lynda I used to go to school with her. Google it and you should find it :) if not I will look the link out and pm it to you :)

hi is it possible to have email links as i am struggling to find them thanks ( I'm not computor minded so it take me a while)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back