• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Reuben hasn’t been well ☹️

Come on Reuben we're all rooting for you :nod: .. You can do this :box:
Such a handsome lad :wub: it's good that he's eating his grass, I hope you're being a good boy & gobbling down that yummy Zithromax too?

The girls send their love & healing vibes your way, with a few licks & kisses thrown in for good measure to you both  :love::drool::luv::wub:
chinny tickles & a big hug :hug: from me too - the chinny tickles are only for Reuben tho :)) :))

Speedy recovery little man xx

Aww Reuben, i certainly do hope that you are on the mend soon. Keeping our fingers and paws crossed here for you x

I thought I’d update you on how my beautiful boar has been recently. View attachment 117580

He recently lost weight and , to be quite frank with you, I wouldn’t have coped if I hadn’t had such amazing help and support from @eileen

He’s had a few visits to The Cat and Rabbit Clinic in Northampton. He’s had a front tooth removed and has been on Zirothomax to treat a dental abscess.

He’s still underweight ... but he’s eating herbs, grass and hay ... and he’s taking his top up feeds quite well.

View attachment 117587

But... he’d like to tell you he prefers hay to a syringe full of mushed up pellets 👍

View attachment 117588
Aw hope he feels better soon! Mine aren’t well too:(

He’s a slower eater than his girls .... so, he gets some time on his own with “special veggies”
This morning , he’s eating baby corn and red pepper ...and grass

View attachment 118508

View attachment 118509
Come on handsome Reuben, please get well, you are a lucky boy getting all those tasty veggies and not having to share! My boar Theo almost got some corn with his red pepper tonight but he has 5 bossy wives so I'm not sure he did, he will have to ask daddy very nicely for extra rations at bedtime...

Back