• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Riddle Me This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Ok, let's play a game. Someone posts a riddle, whoever solves it posts the next riddle! No cheating for answers via google etc!

I'll start off!

"Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. What is it?"

NOTHING! (Sorry, I've heard this one before.)

Thanks for starting this! I love riddles. So do I post my riddle?

You are correct :D Yep that's how it works, as soon as you get confirmation the riddle is correct you can post yours :)

Ok!

"A man walks into a bar and asks for a cup of water. The bartender suddenly pulls out a gun and points it at the man. The man says "Thank you." and walks out of the door, satisfied. Why was he satisfied?"

Ahhh that's a hard one :hmm: yet probably really easy to someone else haha, I love riddles, though my brain can never work them out!

Ok!

"A man walks into a bar and asks for a cup of water. The bartender suddenly pulls out a gun and points it at the man. The man says "Thank you." and walks out of the door, satisfied. Why was he satisfied?"

Was it a water pistol?

Is the man carrying a large bottle of water that he can't get the lid of, and the bar man shoots a hole in it, and the water pours out and he finally gets a drink?
:crazy:

Is the man carrying a large bottle of water that he can't get the lid of, and the bar man shoots a hole in it, and the water pours out and he finally gets a drink?
:crazy:
No, it's a lot more simple than that! :) but that was a great guess. And the bartender DOES NOT even shoot the man (because the man has to walk out, satisfied).

I know the answer to this but only because I Googled it because it was annoying me so much hahaha, I'm useless at riddles! This is a tricky one!

does it forget to mention that the gun is in one hand and there is actually a cup of water in the other that he gives to the man? :fog:
Hope, the riddle mentions everything, except for the reason the man is satisfied.
or is the barmaid the one who served him, and the barman has nothing to do with this?! :lol!:
No, no barmaid. :) Keep guessing, @smileyface:)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back