• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Riddles!

ToastandBeans

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well the title explains everything: Riddles.

RULES: No googling or searching the answers, you can only google riddles for ones you are going to post. It works like this
Person A: *riddle*
Person B: Answer. *riddle*
Etc. I'll start.
There was a plane crash and every single person died. Who survived?

The married ones of course! Obvious!

An Arab sheikh tells his two sons to race their camels to a distant city to see who will inherit his fortune. The one whose camel is slower will win. The brothers, after wandering aimlessly for days, ask a wise man for advice. After hearing the advice, they jump on the camels and race as fast as they can to the distant city. What does the wise man suggest?

The married ones of course! Obvious!

An Arab sheikh tells his two sons to race their camels to a distant city to see who will inherit his fortune. The one whose camel is slower will win. The brothers, after wandering aimlessly for days, ask a wise man for advice. After hearing the advice, they jump on the camels and race as fast as they can to the distant city. What does the wise man suggest?
He tells them to switch camels. It's a little bit complicated to explain but if the first son loses that means his camel which the second son is riding is slower, and vice versa.

What has a head, a tail, has no legs and is usually brown?

A boy fell off a 10m ladder, why was he not hurt?

Right!

Your answer: trash truck ? Had to really think about it and hats all I could come up with.

Mr Brown was killed on Sunday afternoon. The wife said she was reading a book. The butler said He was taking a shower. The chef said he was making breakfast. The maid said she was folding clothes, and the gardener said he was planting tomatoes. Who did it?

The chef? As his alibi is only for the morning?

What belongs to you but others use it more than you do?

Right!

Your answer: trash truck ? Had to really think about it and hats all I could come up with.

Yep thats correct!

What belongs to you but others use it more than you do?
Your name? The old grey cells had to work hard on that one!

Two in a corner, 1 in a room, 0 in a house, but 1 in a shelter. What am I?

You enter a room and find a rabbit holding a carrot, a dog holding a bone and a monkey holding a banana. Who is the smartest animal in the room?

That's easy You are!

What has four eyes but can't see?

I'd be tempted to go for a word. In which case "Mississippi" but then that's i's not "eyes" so no idea.
Eyes are an organ not a letter hmmmmm can't think

You are correct @Squeakz it is a play on words!

Are you ready for another? My Mum loved riddles so I have loads of them ....

I climb higher when hot, but beware my rage, I will kill with a breath, if I escape my cage. What am I?

Hmmm fire? although not sure about the cage part?

Oh no wait... Mercury that would make sense about having a cage and it's a dangerous element. Climbing higher in a thermometer

Back