• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Riddles!

Was he frozen in the winter and in the spring the Gardner has put a spade through him?

Could he have died in the artic then fell out of the plane he was being transported in back to America ?:hmm:

I can't do these things but I'll have a shot at this one. Lol
Is it because he had all those injuries he couldn't move so he died of the cold

@Lauren f you are the closest yet! You are so close it is frustrating that I can't give you tonight's peanut! Keep thinking along those lines! You are so hot you are scalding!

@ Tiamolly123 No I'm afraid not even warm!

I'm not that good either Tiamolly my sonTom is very good. He got this one in about 2 minutes!

Is he one of those people who climb into the landing gears of planes and the freeze to death at high altitude then fall out when the plane drops the landing gear again as it nears an airport?

Yep! Well done @Squeakz its peanut time for you! Woo hoo!

How's about another to get the grey matter workin'?

A smooth dance, a ball sport, a place to stay, an Asian country, and a girl's name. What's her name?

I will give the peanut to @Lauren f as she made that super easy.

OK that's generous of you @Squeakz I suppose she did do the hard work for you. I'll award @Lauren f the cashew as she so nearly got it. I did feel a bit mean but I had to hold out for the correct answer.

Yep! Well done @Squeakz its peanut time for you! Woo hoo!

How's about another to get the grey matter workin'?

A smooth dance, a ball sport, a place to stay, an Asian country, and a girl's name. What's her name?

As no one has taken a shot yet... Juliette. The dance bit was actually the last bit to work out.

Well done @Squeakz you win the peanut today! Another perhaps?

Alone I am 24th, with a friend I am 20.
Another friend and I am unclean.
What am I?

X

I don’t know why but I immediately thought it was alphabet related when I saw “24”, after that it was simple. XX=20, X X X=well, no explanation needed I think.

I know that one was easy! I just thought I'd ease you in - I'm kind like that!

Here's another ........

A woman proves in court that her husband was murdered by her sister, but the judge decides that the sister cannot be punished. Why?

I know that one was easy! I just thought I'd ease you in - I'm kind like that!

Here's another ........

A woman proves in court that her husband was murdered by her sister, but the judge decides that the sister cannot be punished. Why?
First thought : is the sister no longer living? Or her and her sister are conjoined twins?

Back