Right thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I asked for a reserve to be put on a bunnie called charm, before I realised that it would be the 27th beefore i could have a homecheck. So i emailed the lady and said that if someone appropriate offers a home before that date that she should go to them. It's not that I don't want her I just want her to be happy... I feel really sad about it though, i don't know.

MrsM

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
if it's got to be she'll come to you in the right time... You're putting her first, very commendable... Chin up!

helen105281

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I agree with Mrs M, if it's meant to be she will still be available when the time is right. You have done the right thing.

Reaction score
thanks guys *sniffs* I just feel like she might think, why doesn't new mummy want me... dam adoptive issues!

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awww hun that is such a sweet thing to do for the bunny.
Putting her first is such a nice thing but like the others said if its meant to be then she will still be waiting for you. x

Reaction score
now I feel like i'm being pressurised i've explained that I really have no time between now and my wedding, but they're not listening and i'm sitting here crying because I feel awful about it! I feel like i'm neglecting a rabbit that isn't even mine. Like I should make time, that i'm being selfish for getting married. I feel awful :'(

lily 74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi,

You are not being selfish, you need some 'me' time and to concentrate on you and your h2b's wedding as this is a very stressful time for you both atm.

The rabbit will find a loving home whatever happens as the rescue will make sure they do, and then after your wedding if she is still there then it was meant to be, if not another bunny will be in need of a loving home and by then ou will have the time and the energy to care for them properly:))

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Dont be silly hun, your not neglecting it but you have got a lot on at the moment. What would be worse if you were to take it on now knowing you dont have the time to be there for it whereas after the wedding etc you will have alot more time to spend with the little bunny :)
x

BellasMummy

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Don't feel pressurised hun, you need to concentrate on your wedding for now as its one of the most important days of your life. Hope your ok Lex xx

Status
Not open for further replies.