• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Rip Marigold ❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just lost my guinea pig Marigold today, I came into feed her and callie but she was just lying in the corner. Callie was beside her and my heart broke. I was wondering what should I do about callie? I have buried marigold and I miss her little greedy face when I look into their cage. She just died so suddenly as she was well in the morning. Should I get a New Guinea pig to comfort Callie or should I just let Callie be by herself since she is still grieving. Comments and advice would be much appreciated , thank you for reading! GBNF MARIGOLD!❤️❤️

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I got her with Callie from an animal sanctuary 4 years ago, and they expected they were both 8months when we got them so marigold was over 5years old. Callie is also a very timid guinea pig.

I got her with Callie from an animal sanctuary 4 years ago, and they expected they were both 8months when we got them so marigold was over 5years old. Callie is also a very timid guinea pig.
Also marigold has v pale red urine a couple of weeks before she passed away. It went away and her urine returned to the normal colour. Her poo was not solid though and quite soft but it also went back to normal?!

So sorry for your loss! :(
I think if you contacted the animal sanctuary that your guinea pigs originally came from they would be very happy to help you find Callie a suitable new friend.
Sending big hugs to you and Callie :hug:

I am so sorry for the loss of your gorgeous piggy.

Sleep well little one

RIP Marigold
x x

She was a very beautiful girl, and although loosing a beloved pggie is never easy it looks and sounds like she had a wonderful life with you.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Its heart breaking when we loose them, but she will be playing now over rainbow bridge. Run free little Marigold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back