RIP my babies💔

Stella&Twist

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
RIP to my babies, yesterday and today we’re such a hard days💔 they’re such amazing animals. I love you Stella (tri color) & Twist❤ Sorry for all the pictures I just miss them so much

Attachments

Roselina

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I’m so sad to hear about Stella and Twist - beautiful piggles and lovely pics - you must have had lots of lovely times !
I understand how much you must miss them - they break our hearts when they leave us but not to have those wonderful times ....... I feel my piggles have enriched my life so much and made me a better caring person - take care of yourself and the family

alpacasqueak

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Oh gosh I’m so sorry you’ve lost them both. You fought so hard for Stella, sure she knew she was hugely loved and cared for. I’m sorry about Twist too, I didn’t realise she was poorly either. Big hugs xx
Sleep tight beautiful girlies xx

Bill & Ted

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Aw, so sorry you’ve lost Stella and Twist, you must be devastated, sending hugs
Sleep tight gorgeous girls x

Stella&Twist

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh no, I’m so sorry that Stella didn’t make it after her stroke. I wasn’t aware that Twist was poorly, too. What a dreadfully sad time for you. Sleep tight beautiful piggies.
Twist wasn’t atleast that’s what the vet told me because I took twist in with Stella to have a checkup on her just in case... I think URI and I told the vet I thought that because her eyes were crusty sometimes and she would sneeze all the time.. Stella got a lot better and then I was having play time with the two and I put them back and 5 min later Twist had passed in her cage and the next day same thing happened to Stella :( Thank you tho❤

Stella&Twist

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I’m so sad to hear about Stella and Twist - beautiful piggles and lovely pics - you must have had lots of lovely times !
I understand how much you must miss them - they break our hearts when they leave us but not to have those wonderful times ....... I feel my piggles have enriched my life so much and made me a better caring person - take care of yourself and the family
Thank you❤ They made me so happy coming in my room or when I woke up❤ We had good times while they were here with us. Means a lot thank you so much

Stella&Twist

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh gosh I’m so sorry you’ve lost them both. You fought so hard for Stella, sure she knew she was hugely loved and cared for. I’m sorry about Twist too, I didn’t realise she was poorly either. Big hugs xx
Sleep tight beautiful girlies xx
Atleast she knew I was fighting for her, they definitely take up huge spaces in our hearts ♥
thank you for your support❤ You guys all help me not look at the situation so negatively, thank you