• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

RIP My little Dinky

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellsbells82

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My little Dinky Doo passed away in my arms tonight, he'd had some sort of neurological episode overnight last night and had been struggling a lot today with lots of fits etc, he'd had antibiotics and anti-inflammatory injections at the vets and was being syringe fed and I was hopeful they'd have helped, but I came back from putting my daughter to bed this evening to find him on his back having another huge fit, I lifted him out and held him, but this one just didn't pass, he died in my arms at 9.20pm tonight.

I'm in bits, we always knew he might have health/dental issues due to being so small and having a flat face but had hoped we'd have hadlonger with him. He was given to PAH adoption by a breeder as he was "deformed" and I picked him up for Jo at Cheylesmore rescue, but fell in love with him and his brother and we ended up adopting them just a few weeks ago, he was such a little character and brilliant with the kids. I'm dreading telling my daughter tomorrow, and also cancelling the follow up vets appointment he's got in the morning.

I'm really worried about Charlie now as he's on his own, I put Dinky back in with him tonight and he nuzzled him and sat with him for a while but since I took him back out he's been really restless, will need to have a think about what to do with him tomorrow.

RIP Beautiful Dinky

Just yesterday

aww god I'm so sorry love, rip Dinky run problem free at the bridge.

I hope you and your children are ok thinking of you all.

How lovely that you gave this little fella a chance of love in his little life.

Beautiful pictures x

Oh no, so sorry to hear this :( he is such a gorgeous piggy I hope his bother is ok. RIP Dinky, hope your ok too xx

So sorry to hear that. He looks a lot like my wee Jack who passed away at the weekend. :( Sad times. xx

I am so sorry that you lost your precious little boy! You have brought so much joy and love into his short life and have made it worthwhile.

RIP Dinky - I am sure that you will make a splendid guardian angel piggy!

Oh Heck that's just so so sad to hear about Dinky 8...8...8...
RIP Dinky run free at the bridge sweet boy, now popcorning thru the lush meadows and enjoying the the dandelions and clover with your new found friends, you'll always be remembered by your special family and mate Charlie forever remembered and NEVER ever forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from Glynis, Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ..................... :(

whee do hope Charlie will be ok, the girls and I send lots of loving brrrrrrrrrr's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry little Dinky didn't make it. Sleep tight little one.

So sorry, hope Charlie, you and your daughter are ok.

RIP Dinky
x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back