• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Roll on 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is anyone else feeling like I am about 2006? Its been the worse year I have EVER had! I cant believe looking back, how bad it has actually been!

To start off the year, I went off work for 5 months with stress that turned into depression, then after going back to work, they were really nasty and slapped a disiplinary on me as soon as I came back and also told me if I ever had any time off work again, they would look into it officially, even tho, the only time I had had off was through depression! Then went on holiday to america and was ill for practically the whole holiday with flu - came back, and work were nasty again, sending me to really bad calls no one else would do, so then I decided enough was enough and switched jobs... During that time Steve my OH, found out his dads cancer had come back & his sister couldnt have children and was going to start her treatment.... Then just as things have fiinally started to calm down towards the end of the year - what happens? I get bloody shingles so now I have had to cancel all my Christmas parties I was going to! :'(

I tell you - someone up there is having a giggle at me! :-\

Hehe - sorry feel better now I have got that whole year off my chest! Roll on 2007!

Trace x

Awwww, Trace, lovey I really feel for you :-*

I've had shingles and it's horrible, believe me. 2006 has been poo for us too, in agreement with you, roll on 2007!

xxxxxx

Ooooh you poor poor girl! I hope 2007 is a better year for you.
This year has had ups and very low downs for me too but just think I could be worse ;)

Bless your heart

2007 is going to be a much better year for you I'm sure........

Sorry to hear about Steve's Dad, it's an evil disease cancer :(

Can't agree more 2006 has been a rotten year ?

For the first time I can say that I'll be sorry to see this one end. It was a good year despite little ups and downs like poorly pets and being really poor.

Ill be glad when 2006 ends,the whole year has been one crap thing after another ,and every year everyone says lets hope its better than last year,it never is :(

Aww, sounds like everyone has a had a bad 2006. Hope your 2007s are better!

My year has been pretty good actually.. met new friends, got my hamster and kitten, getting piggies (wellll.. that's not until next year but it was still a yes this year).. there's been some bad stuff as well though, my friend moved away in July to New Zealand.. and school has been bad too.

That's because life doesn't change just cos you buy a new calender. If only it was that simple.

2006 HAS BEEN a horrible year. I lost four of my pets :'( plus my sister split up from her husband, and my dad is in the process of moving out from my mums. :(

I wish it was 2007 - it can only get better.

wey hey! I think we're all in agreement then! hehe :)

ROLL ON 2007! We're ready for you! :) hehe

Cheers guys x

/Christmas hugs

Trace x

Apart from an achievement of mine in January 2006 where I travelled for the first time on my own halfway up the country; this year has been pretty bad with many, many things going wrong and causing me to feel very very upset :'(

Roll on 2007....

Bad one here too!
Lazer treatment for pre-cancerous cell on cervix - meaning a camera & smear every 6 months for the next 10 years (well I've had one so 9 1/2 years). Could be classed as good news they found it. 1 day after initial treatment OH left me to cope with sever stomach pain & a small child to look after bearing in mind you are not allowed to lift anything for 4 weeks or have a bath etc etc. Wound ruptured & lost alot of blood - back to square 1!

Recovered & 1 month later got so ill I couldn't walk - had to be carried to docs. Yes again OH left me with a small child to look after & no money. Was this ill for 3 weeks until they found I had a kidney & urinary tract infection nice! Went down to below 7 stone.

OH broke his leg - & like a FOOL I looked after him! Then he go a knitting needle lodged in his back (not by me!) so more ambulances & illness.

OH went away for the summer :D always does for 4 months because he builds festival sites. I love the summer! Got to go to loads of festivals with my daughter.

Done loads of piggy stuff which has been really positive - & 1st results of smear after lazer treatment came through clear.

So I survived as has everyone else here. As my late grandmother said "no situation is a bad one if you learn something from it".

But roll on 2007 - I can't wait

I lost my darling dog Charlie and some of my piggys including Maisie this morning, and I just have a feeling max, Charlies brother is'nt going to last long either, hes 14 now, and showing similar signs as Charlie had when he had his first stroke, just hope hes ok for march as we go on a cruise in the caribbean, think its about time i got a part time job but my health is'nt up to it, got a scan wednesday for fibroids but worry they might find something else, thats the way my healths been going for ages now, am seeing the nerologist in january about my weak arm etc, and my arthritis is a getting worse >:( but as you say it could be worse, our friends sister who has a 5 year old son has just found out she has cancer,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back