• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

ROMANCE 200 years ago.

Boleaze Cove is near Weymouth. I love Portland Bill, the rougher the weather the better, all this thinking of Dorset is making me very home sick! Lulworth Cove was one of my favourite places but we went there 2 years ago and it was overcrowded with tourists, noisy speed boats and stank of petrol fumes, we've never been back which is a shame as it was a lovely day trip from here.

I grew up in Broadstone, 5 miles outside Poole, not in the real countryside but I still call Dorset "home" though I haven't lived there since 1992.
I moved to Broadstone in October last year it's beautiful here. I live within 7 houses of Upton Heath.

Do you dorsettians know Christchurch?
Yes! There's a priory or something? Great memories but not childhood ones, I went there with my husband when we were first married.

Lulworth ❤️ There was a school trip - not sure if I remember right - is there a hill you can see it from? Anyway we took the kids about 10 years ago, bit disappointingly busy (main reason for not wanting to move back to Dorset from Norfolk actually!) but still lovely.

Lyme Regis was amazing too, so gorgeous, never went as a child.

Portland - my sister lives in a tiny cottage on there.

We used to go to the beach at Sandbanks. Days out with Sunday school were at a place called Maiden Newton I think? And we used to love Badbury Rings - the middle part was foresty or seemed it when you were little and we'd go exploring with our dad. Then we'd get a lolly from the ice cream van!

Back