Romeo romeo where art thou ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well we have had busy couple weeks at kidsgrove cavies !
Following the death of Daisy we decided to have a move around.
When Daisy died we moved Peaches in with Henry, our oh so laid back boar and feebee his other half a few sparks but generally they settled quite quickly.
I rehomed a young boar called Romeo in July and following neutering he moved in with Luna another rehomed sow.He is gorgeous and quite amorous ! and Luna is older not really interested and over time we began to think mhmmm may be not our best match :(
Last weekend Luna was looking quite stressed bless her so we decided without really thinking mallethead to swop Henry and Romeo over.
Well peaches loves Romeo x) and they are quite a made up pair but poor feebee went from bossing peaches to being hunched up alone and last night when at last thinking clearly we suddenley thought ....8...poor feebs she has been separated from Henry and looking depressed maybe she is simply missing him ! How could we have been so thoughtless in our own grief over Daisy.
Last night we put Feebee in with Henry and Luna and it was so nice me and Rachel filled up,Feebee and Henry walked up to one another and kissed noses and then feebs started licking him.Luna was fine and we left them all sitting togther.They were fine this morning :(|)
I wont do something silly like that again.
Helen :(

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awww, bless her. How sweet! Poor little lass :)) Glad they're all settled now though :)

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
AWWWW - bless her, poor girl!

At least now you have every lady with her preferred man, so all that jiggling round has brought you something - Peaches has a passionate lover, and Phoebe and Luna have a gentle and caring husband...

Status
Not open for further replies.