• Issues with online booking at The Cat & Rabbit Clinic in Northampton. Read more here
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Room 101

Veggies Galore

Rescue Buddy
Forum Donator 2017/18
What would you put in room 101 and ........ why !

My nomination - jam jar lids

Why ? I fancied some toast and marmalade this morning . I tried for 10 mins to get the lid off the marmalade jar . Meanwhile, my toast was going cold and soggy . I had to have jam in the end.

Critter

Staff member
Can I put my neighbours a few doors away in room 101 please? They played music, of a genre I happen to intensely dislike, loud enough for the entire street to hear. They started about 20 minutes after I started my digging, and finished about 20 minutes before I stopped, and it went on for over four hours!

People who park their trollies sideways across the supermarket isle and no-one can get past. Why do people do that?

Critter

Staff member
O and people who insist on testing half a dozen deoderants in the shop by spraying them liberally. Don't do it! Just please stop that, makes me feel like I can't breath and anyhow, who wants to buy it after someone's emptied part of it? I guess they don't notice really, but still, seems unfair that someone's buying less than they should.....

Veggies Galore

Rescue Buddy
Forum Donator 2017/18
O and people who insist on testing half a dozen deoderants in the shop by spraying them liberally. Don't do it! Just please stop that, makes me feel like I can't breath and anyhow, who wants to buy it after someone's emptied part of it? I guess they don't notice really, but still, seems unfair that someone's buying less than they should.....

I've got a solution to this one. They should all have " Tester " written on them - no-one uses the testers !

VickiA

Staff member
:rant:Add to the list of pet hates courier companies who fail to turn up and deliver or collect on the specified day making you wait in from 9am to 6pm with no explanation and who are then closed when you try to call after the end of the allotted period :rant::hb:

Veggies Galore

Rescue Buddy
Forum Donator 2017/18
In the same vein as VickiA; couriers who, on their tracking service, 'attempted delivery' when no such attempt was made. I work here and I was in all f*ing day - no van!

Worse are the ones who deliver to a totally random address and claim you've got it!
:rant:Add to the list of pet hates courier companies who fail to turn up and deliver or collect on the specified day making you wait in from 9am to 6pm with no explanation and who are then closed when you try to call after the end of the allotted period :rant::hb:

Definately going in room 101 !

helen105281

Forum Donator 2017/18
The :rant:who deliberately drove at a pigeon that was crossing the road in front of me this morning. It was a side road and usually quiet so I had hung back to let it cross and this :rant:came bombing round behind me and deliberately drove at it. I think it flew away but Ross is at home so going to check. There was a man walking his dogs and he looked as shocked as I did. I used the wrong smiley thing but seemed the most fitting considering what I called him.