• Issues with online booking at The Cat & Rabbit Clinic in Northampton. Read more here
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Room 101

Betsy

Forum Donator 2017/18
I'm putting my 23 year old's bedroom in Room 101. I haven't seen the carpet in about 3 years there is so much cr*p on the floor. I only venture in there to put his washed and ironed clothes away. If I didn't they would just end up on his floordrobe like everything else and I'd have to wash and iron them all over again. Still if he wants to live in a mess that is up to him! I dread to think what his house/flat will look like once he FINALLY moves out!

Squeakz

Adult Guinea Pig
Not realizing you have had an allergic reaction to something that’s had a recent recipe change. Spending a week trying to work out WHAT I going on, finally getting it under control only to...days later start all again but this time you immediately see the the link and become aware of the change and the cause.

Betsy

Forum Donator 2017/18
Not realizing you have had an allergic reaction to something that’s had a recent recipe change. Spending a week trying to work out WHAT I going on, finally getting it under control only to...days later start all again but this time you immediately see the the link and become aware of the change and the cause.
That's a pain!