• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Room 101

I'm putting my 23 year old's bedroom in Room 101. I haven't seen the carpet in about 3 years there is so much cr*p on the floor. I only venture in there to put his washed and ironed clothes away. If I didn't they would just end up on his floordrobe like everything else and I'd have to wash and iron them all over again. Still if he wants to live in a mess that is up to him! I dread to think what his house/flat will look like once he FINALLY moves out!

Not realizing you have had an allergic reaction to something that’s had a recent recipe change. Spending a week trying to work out WHAT I going on, finally getting it under control only to...days later start all again but this time you immediately see the the link and become aware of the change and the cause.

Not realizing you have had an allergic reaction to something that’s had a recent recipe change. Spending a week trying to work out WHAT I going on, finally getting it under control only to...days later start all again but this time you immediately see the the link and become aware of the change and the cause.
That's a pain!

I'd put my husband in too, the bath still isnt draining properly after last weekend's "piggy poop and hay down plughole" episode and he's sat grinning at me like an unapologetic fool hoping for stirfry dinner... little does he know I gave all the beansprouts to the piggies (evil laughter) mwah ha ha ha ha....

Back