• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.
  • Spring Photo Competition - For more information Click Here Deadline for Photo submission extented - Sunday 6th May...

Room 101

Squeakz

Adult Guinea Pig
2 year olds.

Especially when they scream all the way to the mall, all around the mall, every store you go into, and all the way home...and then scream the house down before passing out.

GAAAAAHHHHH!

Squeakz

Adult Guinea Pig
Boys who wear their jeans at half-mast, i.e; around their hips. :ban: They look like they're wearing nappies, some of them! It was only in fashion for a very short time because blokes soon realised that they looked like pratts! I see boys wearing their jeans like this, and they have to walk like cowboys, all bandy-legged, to stop their jeans from falling down! Pull them up, you idiots!
omg could not agree more!

Eilidh

Junior Guinea Pig
People who swim along in long lines in the swimming pool really slowly, even when you are trying to train for races!:hb:

Crystella

Forum Donator 2016/17
People on trains who get drunk before watching the races :hb:. Hate trying to get the train home for the same reason but by then they are even more drunk :rant:

madguinealady

Senior Guinea Pig
people who don't have their dogs on the lead when they are aggressive and then have a go at you because our dog reacts to theirs

VickiA

Staff member
Christmas gift wrap. I've been struggling with the wretched stuff all weekend. It's either so thick you can't wrap with it properly, or so thin it tears on the corners. Or it's so shiny the tape won't stick. I'm aware I'm turning into a Christmas grinch but I am seriously looking at alternative wrapping next year. This year it's done my head in.

Tigermoth

Teenage Guinea Pig
Christmas gift wrap. I've been struggling with the wretched stuff all weekend. It's either so thick you can't wrap with it properly, or so thin it tears on the corners. Or it's so shiny the tape won't stick. I'm aware I'm turning into a Christmas grinch but I am seriously looking at alternative wrapping next year. This year it's done my head in.
I've used brown paper this year. I'm really pleased! Tied up with the red and white butchers string and luggage label type tags.