• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Room 101

My upstairs neighbours :evil:
They are noisy, even when just walking, he gets up from bed and its like the ceilling will fall over me, like if an ogre was living there.
They are dirty, they shake things through the window meaning that everything that's in there ends up on my windowsill. And those things go from hairs from their dog -I hope they are from their dog- to meat bones? It's like: don't you have a dustbin or something?
They also smoke on the elevator.

My upstairs neighbours :evil:
They are noisy, even when just walking, he gets up from bed and its like the ceilling will fall over me, like if an ogre was living there.
They are dirty, they shake things through the window meaning that everything that's in there ends up on my windowsill. And those things go from hairs from their dog -I hope they are from their dog- to meat bones? It's like: don't you have a dustbin or something?
They also smoke on the elevator.

:rant: Inconsiderate oafs!

I'd like to add taxi companies who assure you your taxi is on the way even though it clearly isn't and have you waiting half an hour past the time you booked it to arrive so that you miss your pre-booked train and have to pay a fortune to get home and mess up your plans for the evening. Grrrrrrr. :rant::hb:

I'd like to add taxi companies who assure you your taxi is on the way even though it clearly isn't and have you waiting half an hour past the time you booked it to arrive so that you miss your pre-booked train and have to pay a fortune to get home and mess up your plans for the evening. Grrrrrrr. :rant::hb:

That's dreadful !

The landscaping company that insists on mowing the lawns around us at 730am! And it's always when I've just gotten into bed post night shift! :cen:
I can appreciate this,i worked nights for too many years.also school holidays when children are screaming ,,bless them,and building work.:rant:,i used to wear earplugs....mind you i am moderatley deaf in my right ear!it helps:lol!: .

:rant: The people who come into my Co-op every day and buy a plastic bag (yes, those again!) EVERY time! You are supposed to RE-USE them, you jerks! And I don't mean as bin bags! :hb:

The landscaping company that insists on mowing the lawns around us at 730am! And it's always when I've just gotten into bed post night shift! :cen:
7.30am I'm still on my nightshift! I find that sort of thing worse later in the day. If it is early then I lay and fume but sleep when they are gone, if I have been asleep and then they come it wakes me, I fume and then my body says "you're ok, you slept" despite the fact it might have only been an hour! And that is that.

People that say they want to buy something on a selling site and then fail to show up to collect it. Grrr.

How about partners of the male sort that somehow forget toilet paper is something a female uses EVERY time she enters the bathroom and then doesn't replace the roll. Can't tell you how many times I've gone to the restroom, felt relieved only to then feel the horror of realization that the nearest roll is across the room! Not even an extra in the right place nearby!

Wilko cat collars, bought one for gismo last week and she came home last night night minus the collar. It was only cheap but her Id tag is gone with it!

7.30am I'm still on my nightshift! I find that sort of thing worse later in the day. If it is early then I lay and fume but sleep when they are gone, if I have been asleep and then they come it wakes me, I fume and then my body says "you're ok, you slept" despite the fact it might have only been an hour! And that is that.

People that say they want to buy something on a selling site and then fail to show up to collect it. Grrr.
Our night shifts run 2300-0700. And I live in a rural town so work is 5 minutes from home! And I agree, it is worse to be woken up by them. But at 730 I've usually got myself firmly into "Okay it's bedtime mode" and then postponing the sleeping makes me cranky!

Our night shifts run 2300-0700. And I live in a rural town so work is 5 minutes from home! And I agree, it is worse to be woken up by them. But at 730 I've usually got myself firmly into "Okay it's bedtime mode" and then postponing the sleeping makes me cranky!
Cranky is bad!

Our nights are 19.45 to 08.15 (if we are able to get off promptly) and then actually, something else that can go into room 101 are the buses that block up the roundabout meaning it can take half an hour just to get off site in a morning before the half hour drive home. They pull across the lane so the traffic has nowhere to go when the lights on the roundabout change. Makes me shout whilst sitting in the car (and I have actually cried before now, so desperate was I to get home!)

Apps

AND Windows operating systems !

Why ? - because they always decide to do an update when you need to look at something quickly on your device .

Boys who wear their jeans at half-mast, i.e; around their hips. :ban: They look like they're wearing nappies, some of them! It was only in fashion for a very short time because blokes soon realised that they looked like pratts! I see boys wearing their jeans like this, and they have to walk like cowboys, all bandy-legged, to stop their jeans from falling down! Pull them up, you idiots!

Back