• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Room 101

2 year olds.

Especially when they scream all the way to the mall, all around the mall, every store you go into, and all the way home...and then scream the house down before passing out.

GAAAAAHHHHH!

Boys who wear their jeans at half-mast, i.e; around their hips. :ban: They look like they're wearing nappies, some of them! It was only in fashion for a very short time because blokes soon realised that they looked like pratts! I see boys wearing their jeans like this, and they have to walk like cowboys, all bandy-legged, to stop their jeans from falling down! Pull them up, you idiots!

omg could not agree more!

People who swim along in long lines in the swimming pool really slowly, even when you are trying to train for races!:hb:

People on trains who get drunk before watching the races :hb:. Hate trying to get the train home for the same reason but by then they are even more drunk :rant:

people who don't have their dogs on the lead when they are aggressive and then have a go at you because our dog reacts to theirs

Tea in railway station cafes .

I thought we were a nation of tea drinkers ?

... " would you like milk in that ? "

... " yes - but can the milk go in AFTER the tea has infused ? "

Christmas gift wrap. I've been struggling with the wretched stuff all weekend. It's either so thick you can't wrap with it properly, or so thin it tears on the corners. Or it's so shiny the tape won't stick. I'm aware I'm turning into a Christmas grinch but I am seriously looking at alternative wrapping next year. This year it's done my head in.

Christmas gift wrap. I've been struggling with the wretched stuff all weekend. It's either so thick you can't wrap with it properly, or so thin it tears on the corners. Or it's so shiny the tape won't stick. I'm aware I'm turning into a Christmas grinch but I am seriously looking at alternative wrapping next year. This year it's done my head in.
I've used brown paper this year. I'm really pleased! Tied up with the red and white butchers string and luggage label type tags.

@Tigermoth love brown paper!

@Teddybear22 sorry that's probably me you're putting in room 101 :))

People who park in bus stops for NO REASON while you're trying to wait for a bus, and it drives past you :doh:

Back