Routine

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolseh

Reaction score
I was wondering if piggies get used to a routine when they go to bed or something because lsat night I forgot to put their tents in and put down the lids of their cages and I got woken up a few times with them squeaking and they stopped once I put the tents in and put the lids down
:D

michellemuffin

Reaction score
mine certainly know their routine they know when its food fill up and when I top up their hay etc

B

Beaney

Mine have a routine - you could set your watch by the noise when it's breakfast time!

G

GuineaPiggable

Bimbi knows when I'm awake and stuff and when I'm gonna feed him, I think. X3

-GuineaPiggable-

lolseh

Reaction score
Last night they didn't make a sound since they got their tents in with them :D

H

Hannah_lg

oh mine knows when it feeding time and the cleaing out day

Barmy4boars

Reaction score
Lol! Mine certainly tell us when we are compramising the standards of room service they have come to expect ;) like sleeping in at the weekend and not getting them their breakfast!

WHEEEK! >:( WHEEK! :(

Abnoba

Reaction score
mine still wheek when I open the fridge door even though they just had a meal five minutes ago..

I am not sure if mine have a routine - they are just general greedy and lazy in general, so its always time for a cucumber or a nap..

not sure if you can call that a routine ;)

Barmy4boars

Reaction score
I am not sure if mine have a routine - they are just general greedy and lazy in general, so its always time for a cucumber or a nap..

not sure if you can call that a routine
Thats how I feel too ;D

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
;D ;D ;D

I love it

Bil had a very strict routine - woe betide me if i broke it :(

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
They really do have us wrapped around their little feet dont they ?

H

hils78

A rustling bag - even crunchy food being chewed sets mine off. The chopping board is another.
I don't seem to have a routine any more - they've trained me in demand feeding!
The sow Sylvie I got from Mary is the worst - & it was pointed out to me a couple of days ago that she is actually begging!

I have to be careful not to make eye contact with her late at night because she stands up on her fiddle sticks with her front feet on the cage & her nose & mouth pushing through the bars wheeking! She's quite a petite pig & I think that I am going to have to ration her because she's getting a proper roll under her chin - more than she should be! She went crazy when I had prawn crackers the other night because of the sound of the bag & them being crunchy. So to shut her up I offered her a bit thinking that she would reject it but she grabbed the whole lot into her cage - took me ages to fight it off of her ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.