• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Royal wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want to offend anyone here, but is anyone else getting sick and tired of hearing about this ****** wedding? I cant wait until its all over but i suppose we still ownt here the last of it when it is all over!

the only good thing about the royal wedding is its my brothers birthday and plus I get a day off :p

My OH is getting a day off work and if the weather is nice we're going to go for a wee day out so I'm not complaining! :)

I'm quite looking forward to it, just because they both seem like genuinely lovely people, and sure it's every little girl's dream to marry a prince, and Kate's getting to do it, and I just want them to be happy! If there'd been all this fuss over Charles and Camilla's wedding I'd have been fed up with it, but as it's two young people who seem genuinely in love I'm happy for them and would like to watch it :)

Oh yes, the day off is fantastic! Bring it on.

Its just all you read in the papers and hear on the news, like one day last week, i was sitting eating my tea watching the news and they had a long interview with william and kate on their last public engagement before the wedding....... i was thinking why do i need to know that this is the last public engagement? Do i care if they are seen in public together again before they get married? Yes they seem like a young couple happy and in love and good for them i gope it works out but just leave them alone to live thier lives and get on with things.

I dont want to offend anyone here, but is anyone else getting sick and tired of hearing about this ****** wedding? I cant wait until its all over but i suppose we still ownt here the last of it when it is all over!

yes am the same am getting sick of hearing about it now, it says somthing when the sell plates on with there faces on them in the pound shop:)):))
cant wait till its all over

My family and I are going to a royal wedding party at my besties house. We turn up at 10.30 for a breakfast if scones cream and strawberrys with Pimms. Then retire to watch the wedding at 11. 12.30 we proceed to the garden for garden games...ie.. horse polo with your preferred steed. I bought a unicorn hobby horse from the bootfair.lol.
4.30 tea in the garden with cucumber based sandwiches and a range of cakes. Then a bbq followed by lots of booze.

Sounds like a good day dunnit:(|)

Sorry if I offended anyone by posting this, I know there is a bit of media overload but I just wanted to give a few people a laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back