• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ruby,Tia and Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

My sister is doing her trident work experience in the animal care department at the college and they are rehoming three sows called Ruby a himi and Tia and Maria, i am asking my mum for them and if i get them we are gettin a little hutch for them. Ruby doesnt live with Tia and Maria so my sister said we could neuter harry and put them together! WOOOP! lol we dont no yet though but I'm hoping we do get them. Ruby may be going with my nan though to keep her company but i have my eye on Tia and Maria, though i may change Marias name to Mia x

Hey that would be fab if you could get them. I love the names too. ;D

I didnt choose their names it was the people at the college, i may at least try and get Ruby and then i can have her with harry x

I spoke to mother and she didnt say no, but she didnt agree so we shall see, i dont mind not gettin them as long as they have someone nice looking after them

Well Ruby has a home, My nan has adopted her! Shes a Himi! she gets to go home with my nan on fri 14th! but Ruby is staying with us until the sunday as my nan is gettin a hutch sorted. Shes so excited! lol she loves piggies and this is her first she has read loads of peter gurney books so I'm sure she'll be find though I'm on the other end of a phone if she needs me! and Ruby has had problems with her health and is currently having treatment which my nan may struggle with so I'm doing it for her. Tia and Maria well i havent quite convinced them yet but I'm working on it! lol i need a cage for two of them so if u have any lying around lol! i might make a CnC one acctually we will c x

Yeah! she is so excited! lol But Ruby is suffering with lice etc so the animal care dept, said she has a level of care that my nan may not be able to provide so Ruby will be temperarily staying with us until her condition is ok! Oh and more news Tia and Mia will be coming home with me next week! They are retiring from the Animal Care dept and my mum has said i can have them as i have money now so i can provide for them though i need a hutch to use until i get paid so we are asking everyone! lol x

ah he'll be ok ill be in uni before he realsies lol! I am collecting their paper work tomorrow, i dont really like the idea that piggies are kept to help students learn by bredding them but at least I'm taking 3 of there hands, If Tia N Mia already have a home thats fine i have my name in if by next week they arnt homed, they are around a year old and they are black i think one of them has a ginger patch, they have to liv in the shed as we have no room indoors and when i get paid my mum is helping me sort a proper shed out so all our pets can be outside! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back