• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Rugby

HeatherRose

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My husband loves rugby, he discovered it about 2 years ago. He’s making me watch it right now and it is very interesting with the scrums and really the lack of protective gear. There is a guy named Mr. Wigglesworth on one team which I think would be an awesome name for a guinea pig! Are any of you rugby fans?

My son has recently started to play rugby and has some cracking bruises on his shoulders to show for it!

It’s a great game, rugby sevens is (IMO) even better as it’s so much faster.

Just popping out to buy a new pig though... (I wish) Mr Wrigglesworth needs to happen!

Over here there is a saying

Rugby is a hooligans sport played by gentlemen.

Football is a gentlemans sport played by hooligans.

I dont like both. But i like how rough rugby gets. I was out shopping a few weeks ago and i see Ben cohen, he went to the same school as i did

Hello. I'm a massive fan of Rugby League and enjoy it very much.
Make footballers look as we know they are soft when tackled. And footballers were protection. . you not a true rugby player until a bit of claret is drawn. lol. :yikes:
They have the game right. No arguing with ref only captain can and video ref is heard by all and is shown on screen.. Great Sport.

In a past life I was a huge rugby fan at local and national level. My son played as a junior player and I had the privilege of watching him play at Twickenham once. Sadly a change in circumstances took me away from that life and somehow I've never got back into watching the game despite now living within walking distance of Bristol's ground.

I both live in and play rugby! (not very well though) Its fun but I'm not so much a fan of watching it though

Rugby is a game for Real Men. I'm not really into either football or rugby, but I do dip in and out of the 6 Nations matches on the telly when England are playing.
My late m-i-l lived in a ground floor flat right next to a sports pitch owned by one of the London universities. I reckon it was watching the hunky young rugby players in their short shorts that kept her heart going so well in her old age! :xd:

My Gran would have loved that! Years ago, for a laugh (so he said at the time) my brother gave me a video tape of the Chippendales (no not the furniture) and my Gran who was around 96 at the time insisted on watching it. Her comment halfway through was "well you don't see much do you?!:eek:" To which my reply was a rather disapproving "GRAN!" and she replied "well you don't do you?":yikes::yikes:

I work at the new university in Northampton sometimes, and i see the saints training there, and some are England players, forgot the name of one🤔. Hes a black guy

I had to play rugby at school, it was really unpleasant ha ha, spent most of my time avoiding the ball so I wouldn’t get tackled. I am such a wuss

Mr Wigglesworth is such a cool name for a guinea pig, need to make that happen for sure

Back