Running Laps

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan

my pigs are running laps around there enclosure. can some one tel why they are doing this.

Reaction score
I'd say they are happy and are letting off a bit of energy :)

R

Ryan

ok just wondering. its actually pretty funny they both run in different direstions and ebd up running into each other.

Reaction score
I'd say they are making the most of the space. This is really great it will keep them healthy and its a sign they are really happy... Mine only do laps when I am not in the room!

Reaction score
awww its lovely watching them do that - When Squeaks excited she runs round and round and round and even jumps in the air sometimes! hehe Then I think she must tire herself out, cause she lies on the floor for a few minutes and eats grass again lol hehe

Its lovely to see them happy though :)

xx

Reaction score
Hi mine do that in there outside runs and when they are inside running round the front room. It almost looks like a game of tag . One touches the other and off they go voom!

C

Cutepeach

Around here when Willie does that we call it the "Piggie 500" (the name cause nascar and racing is big around here and he gets going and enjoys it throughly. He is very happy when he runs his laps.

Status
Not open for further replies.