• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sad times at TEAS! 😢

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton
Very sad news! 😢

Lethal girl Rosie, pictured here with sister Ruby, suffered a severe neurological episode last Monday evening, leaving her with devastating brain damage! She was unable to control her body and was having multiple seizures and was helped over the rainbow bridge on Tuesday morning. I take comfort in the fact that she’s now reunited with her sister, Ruby and also with Tilly and Flossy, who became her friends, after Ruby died.

However, her passing has had a profound affect on gentle giant, Coco, who had taken her under his wing, more recently and who I feared I was losing, on Thursday evening, when he stopped eating and just tried to bury himself under the hay. With lots of syringe feeding and plenty of cuddles, Coco is now feeling much brighter and enjoying life with his other cage mate, Clover! Both Coco and Clover accompanied Rosie to the vets, so they could say their goodbyes!

Sleep tight beautiful girl! Together, forever with Ruby! ❤️299CA610-6203-4064-8C0C-8E96E5F2B033.jpegFA92E561-988C-4176-8AA1-5801FC9D61F3.jpeg1746222B-7B63-4B62-999C-8240AB3A3EE0.jpeg

So sad to hear this. She was lucky to be with you. You give all your piggies at TEAS a wonderful loving home and such compassionate care.

So sorry Debbie.
Rosie had such a wonderful life with you at TEAS and her piggy friends.
Popcorn free Rosie.xx

I'm sorry for your loss!
It's great that Coco is feeling better. ❤️
I really thought I would lose Coco overnight on Thursday. He just seemed to have given up! He's such a gentle, kind and sensitive boy! I am so pleased to see him bonding much better with Clover now. He's always been kind to her, but Rosie was the love of his life! x

I really thought I would lose Coco overnight on Thursday. He just seemed to have given up! He's such a gentle, kind and sensitive boy! I am so pleased to see him bonding much better with Clover now. He's always been kind to her, but Rosie was the love of his life! x
It's always so hard when a close couple is torn apart.
Luckily, they usually cheer up pretty quickly. Maybe some young girl will come your way to lift his spirits even more.

It's always so hard when a close couple is torn apart.
Luckily, they usually cheer up pretty quickly. Maybe some young girl will come your way to lift his spirits even more.
He's hanging out with Clover much more now and longer term, the plan is to move Beans and Morty in with him and Clover! I think he will like having Beans to care for! ❤️

I’m so sorry you have lost Rosie. I’m pleased to hear Coco is feeling better. ❤️

I’m so sorry for your loss. 💜

So sorry for your loss.
You gave Rosie a chance for a wonderful life.
Holding you in my heart ♥️

So sorry you lost Rosi, she was an amazing little piggie along with her sister Ruby, I’m so glad I was lucky enough to meet them x
Sleep tight little Rosie, reunited with Ruby over the bridge 🌈

Back